Flamethrower or me , Baldroy x reader *Lemon

( You pov)

"BALDROY," I whine having just used the last fire extinguisher on the fire he started with his flamethrower trying to cook. He attempted a ham, but apparently thought a flamethrower would be faster. "Thats it," I huff, " its me or the flamethrower, my insurance cant afford the constant fire damage." "Babe I can change the settings," he begs but I cross my arms. Like hell was I gonna let this happen again. "Seriously, if you could put a fire in my belly as much as you do in this house I wouldn't grouch so much," I said mindlessly putting my hands on my hips. "I can get a fire started in your belly," Baldroy challenged. "I'd like to see that," I pout. My cheeks turn bright red as he pinned my to the counter. His lips find my neck in a way that made me shiver. "You really wanna test that," he nibbled now. "Baldroy, " I moan softly in a bit of protest. "I take that as a yes," he cooed picking me up by my ass. I gasp wrapping my arms around his neck wanting to see what he'd do. He carried me to our room kneading my ass cheeks. Baldroy set me down on the bed crawling on top of me. He nibbled his way down making my breath hitch a bit. His fingers slowly crawl up my stomach lifting my shirt up, his fingers tracing over my skin. I could feel my hard buds press against my bra like they where trying to grab his attention. He latched his mouth around one through the padding ,making me gasp, and whimper a bit. It wasnt enough tho he was setting a fire in my belly, a need. He reached under me unclipping my bra. "Lift your arms ," he purrs. I do so shivering a but at the tone he uses. "Baldroy," I whimper when his lips only trace around my nipples making them stiffen just a bit more. He moved his knee inbetween my legs spreading me to him. His hand slipped into my pants , pushing aside my panties. "Already a fire," he purrs rubbing my clit in small circles with my own arousal. My mouth opened a bit in silent pleasure. Baldroy's lazy circlings started to grow in speed as soon as a moan left my lips. I gripped the sheets in pleasure. His mouth growing greedy on my flesh. A devilish gleam in his eyes while he watched me. My back arched in offering when two fingers entered me. His fingers curled into me setting the flame in my belly to a roaring fire. The closer I got the harder he thrusts his fingers. Just before I could cum he pulled his hand away. I whimper in protest, only to grow silent as he licked his fingers clean. I could have came at the low groan of approval that left him. "Lift your hips," he nips just below my belly button. I lifted my hips for him. He slipped my pants down quickly so I wouldn't have to keep them up long. A deep blush spread across my body when I saw how wet my panties where. He held them to his nose taking a deep breath. The breath caught in my throat. His eyes open , they look darker, with arousal. Dear lord he wasn't gonna go easy. Baldroy placed my legs over his shoulders before diving his face into my depths. The breath I held left me quickly in a long moan. I lace my fingers in his blond hair. The stubble from his face tickled my sensitive flesh sending a shiver through my spine. His tongue flicked my sensitive clit before trailing down to my entrance. Just as I think he was gonna enter me with his tongue, he took a lick from my entrance up to my clit in a slow sinful lick. I found my breath coming up short when he does it again, and again. The burning in my belly was slowly burning again, but this time I knew if I came I would cum hard. The tip of his tounge entered me in the next long lick. " Baldroy please," I whimper. Again his tongue entered me a bit more ,but not by much. His tongue dragged across my slick folds slowly again. My pussy pulsed with need. He knew how to drive a girl crazy. Just as I was about to cum he let up not allowing me to. I whimer frustrated , trying to grind my hips. "Can I keep it," he asked, his breath teasing my flower with his breath. "What," I pant still in need. He went back at me , but yet again he pulled back before I could reach that blissful peak. "Can. I. Keep. My. Flamethrower," he asked each lick just barely getting my clit. "N-No," I gasp when he flicked my clit with his tongue. Baldroy fliped me so I was facing the bed, my pelvis propped up a bit by a pillow. Before I could react his hard length entered me from behind to the base. "Oh my god," I moan gripping the sheets. "Nope," he nibbled my earlobe, " just me." I shiver arching my back to take anything I wasnt already. "Careful love," Baldroy pulled back so only the tip was inside me,"this is me proving you wrong~" My mouth fell open in silent pleasure when he slammed back into me. His hands held my hips in place finding a his own rhythm. Each thrust had my insides burning with white hot pleasure hitting something within me just right. My grip on the sheets tighten. Moan rip from my throat on their own accord. Baldroy's hands travel from my waist up my sides , my arms to hold onto my hands gripping the sheets. The sound of skin against skin echoing in the small room.

( Baldroy pov)

"Hear that," I groan against her neck ," how wet you are for me? How much are you burning for me?" She shivers under me hiding her face in the sheets. I rotate my hips earning a gasp , and her sweet pussy clenched me harder. "Burn for me," I nibble her neck, her body trembling with pleasure as I kept her from her sweet release. I felt her walls start to pulse from my teasing, so close, but so far. "Baldroy please," she was breathless, and husky. It sent desire through my body. "Not just yet ," I grip her hands thrusting directly in her spot , but was careful to keep her on edge. Her moans grew desperate, and needy. "You can keep it , just fuck me ," she finally cracked. Purring with pleasure I dipped my hand down rubbing her clit in fast small circles making her hips buck. "Yes!" I pound into that spot now feeling my balls tighten. ( Y/n) cried out my name as her sweet pussy drenched my cock. I thrust deep inside her cumming letting her milk me. I ride out our pleasure as long as I could. "You win,"she pants. I pull her into a kiss lazily stroking her clit now. "I'll just have to make it up after I burn anything," I suck her bottom lip. I felt her pussy clench onto my softening shaft. Oh yeah, she couldn't wait.