Never letting go, Claude X Reader *Lemon

~ AS REQUESTED ♡♡♡ ~

(You pov)

I was trapped taken from my house. I was in a corner crying tied up. "I can help you put ," I heard a voice. I look up seeing a spider web. "My name is Claude, that's all you need to know right now," the voice said," think about a contract, just shout my name." The door opened and light blinds me. I whimper as they came in grabbing my arm dragging me out. "Claude," I shout as the men start to get undressed, and another tore my dress.

"CLAUDE ," I shout sitting up in my bed Claude on his knee next to me. "Are you alright my lady, " he asked. "J-just a-" He then sat on the bed pulling me on his lap. "But remeber the good," he told me ," I didn't allow those men to hurt you, they never had a chance." I snuggle into him as he wipped my tears away. "Your just in it for my soul," I reminded him. "I never said what I was gonna do with it," he told me making me look at him. His lips gently met mine, and I kiss back softly. He held me close as the kiss grew passionately. "Claude ," I said in the kiss. He pulled back looking into my eyes. "Why did you make the contract, " I asked. He stroked my cheek where the contract lay. "I wanted you, " he told me ," I couldn't let anything happen to you. "But Alois," I said. "He made a contract with Hannah," he answered. He softly kissed my neck. "Claude, " I held him close ," .... I love you. " "I love you too," he said his fingers work their way slowly to my dress silently asking permission. "Yes," I answered his silent question. He pulled the string and my dress became lose, my shoulders now bare. He kisses my shoulders before taking off my dress. I began to take off his jacket and shirt. He looked at me a small smile playing on his lips. I blush feeling his hard on under me. His top half was naked and now I work on his pants. He stopped me laying me on the bed. He kisses me again slowly as his fingers travel down my stomach to my womanhood. He began to slowly thrust his fingers into me. I groan getting used to his fingers. His tounge flicking my lip. I open my lips more for him and his tounge now explores my mouth. I moan as his thumb rubs my clit. His fingers thrust quicker creating a new feeling. "Mmm," I moan into his mouth. His lips left mine as he opened my legs more getting inbetween them. "Are you ready my lady ," he asked, and I realized he had taken off his pants. "Yes ," I breath relaxing. He thrusts into me tears spill down the side of my face. He wipped them away letting me adjust to him. He kisses me passionately, he distracted me from the pain. When he thrusts I moan feeling pleasure. His hips move slowly testing to see if I was okay. I moan holding him close. His thrusts became stronger and faster. I moan gripping his back. "Claude, " I moan and he looks at me, His face not cold but loving. I smile at him before kissing him. He then moved my leg so he could thrust deeper. I gasp arching my back as he began to rub my clit. "Claude!"

(Claude pov)

She was a moaning mess under me. The sight before me was satisfying. I rub her exposed clit fast getting her close. I loved how she withered under me. Her breasts heave as she breaths. "Nnnnnaa~" she moans trying to hold it back making her body jerk. I lean forward thrusting faster latching my lips around her nipple licking, sucking , and tugging at it making her moan louder. Her poor frame shook as she came hard her juices drench my shaft as her womanhood gripped me tighter. I moan flicking her hard buds with my tounge. "Lay back," she ordered. I didn't want to but I laid back. She climbed on top of me sitting on my shaft. I look up at her as her hair goes everywhere. She began ridding me looking down at me. I reach up groping her breasts. She moans placing her hands over mine as she rides me faster. "Mmm," I moan as she grids her hips slowly then resumed her fast rhythm. I smile as her eyes look at me glowing as my side of the contract takes hold. "You are not human any more ," I told her. She looks at her hands seeing they were like mine. Her figure shifts making her curves fuller. She moans riding me with inhuman speed. "Claude, " she begs her voice was more sexual, more mature ," Claude please." "Please what ," I moan now sitting up a little. "Fuck me ," she moans her head falling back. I took control thrusting into her hard and fast no longer afraid I was gonna hurt her now that she wasn't human. She moans scratching at my back as I crawl up the wall her legs wrapped around me. "Claude, " she gasped cumming onto my shaft. "Mmm," I moan ," (Y/n)~~" I came, but don't let up as she begs for more. "I am never letting go," I said kissing her neck. "Promise, " she moans asking as she kisses my shoulder. "Always and forever, " I promised.