My way or the highway William X Reader *Lemon

(You pov)

I was working late tonight, sadly I didn't get done when I wanted to. Due to Grell and William dropping more work on what I had to do. I sigh finishing my work finally, but from the sounds of it, I was the only one here. I got up only to be pined to the wall. I gasp looking at the person. "William, " I said calming down," what are you doing?" "Punishing you, " he purrs making my depths tingle. "For," I asked. "For dressing so inappropriately, " he said suddenly cutting my shirt open and my bra in half not even grazing my skin. "William, " I gasp gripping his jacket. A smirk played on his lips, " so you do want this?" "Yes, " I nearly moan. His lips crash down on mine kissing me passionately pressing me into the wall wrapping my legs around his waist. I groan as his hands grab my ass to hold me up. " Where, " he growls gridding himself against me. "Fuck me on the desk," I kiss his neck. It wasn't the first time we have done this. "Are you forgetting last time we were almost caught," William began to nibble on my earlobe. "You did this on purpose, " I groan wanting him. "If we do this here we are doing it my way, " William bites my neck. "What's your way, " I ask holding him closely. He then sets me on the desk after crashing everything onto the floor. Soon I found myself naked in front of him. My fingers undo his buttons and he helps. Soon he only had his pants on when he pulled away from me only to dive his face into my pussy. I sigh in pleasure as he takes long licks at my entrance. I moan softly as he thrusts two fingers into me not starting slow by now means as he plunges his fingers to a fast and furious rhythm. I moan softly as he sucks on my clit. "Again what's your way, " I asked. I got a sudden response as he savagely assaulted my pussy holding my hips in place. My fingers lace through his hair holding him close.

(William pov)

Her moans grew and as they grew so did my desire to just bend her over and ram my cock into her pussy. "William fuck me, " she gasps opening her legs for me. I growl standing up and she practically ripped my pants off. Pinning her to the desk I wasted no time shoving my cock into her showing no mercy slamming into her pussy as I pin her arms to her back. "W- William," she moans loudly. I groan thrusting harder moving the desk with each thrust. She clawed at my hands that pinned hers to her own back. I groan continuing the rhythm. Her body shakes uncomfortable. I let go of her arms turning her on her side and holding one of her legs up. She blushes crying out as I now abuse her pussy thrusting faster as I now nibble on her earlobe. "William, " She moans. "(Y/n)," I moan into her ear.

(you pov)

His thrusts became rough as he now whispered dirty things into my ear. (I will let you imagination take over on that part X) I felt pleasure strike through my core as he hits my spot. I blush hard as my pussy quivers around him. "Getting close already, " he asked his hand wrapped around my neck pulling my back against his toned chest. I could feel each muscle ripple as he continued. "What a shame, " he purrs suddenly thrusting slow but hard hitting that spot. "Mmmmm~" "Tighter and tighter with each thrust, " he moans as he continued tormenting me with the slow but hard rhythm. I look at him only for my lips to be caught in a furious, but passionate kiss as he speeds up. I cry out into his mouth cumming drenching his cock as my hips buck a little. "Mmmm~," he moans into my mouth as I felt my walls tighten around him. He shoved his cock harder and deeper into me if even possible. William came into my pussy, I could feel his hot seed shoot deep into me causing me to bite my lip. He pulled out as his seed overflowed my depths. This time he did something unexpected and dove his face into my cum filled cunt. I moan as he licks at my folds licking the cum. His lips latch around my entrance at his tongue ravages my core as if addicted to the taste. "Lubricate my cock," he growls grabbing my hips so I was sitting on his face and he was laying on the desk. I took his shaft into my mouth greedily licking, sucking, and lubricated his shaft. His tongue now fucked me as I rolled my hips on his face. William growls assaulting my core bathing in it. Just as I was about to release he stops and I was suddenly bent over the desk. He shoved his cock into my ass as he pulls my hair. I cry out in shock, but this seemed to have only turned him on more. He rammed his shaft in and out of my backdoor pulling on my hair. Our skin could be heard slapping against each other to his fast hard rhythm. I grip the desk hard moaning moving my hips back to meet his. One of his hands slip under me rubbing my clit furiously making my ass tighten around him if even possible. "Fuck, " I moan as he thrusts deep into me. He seemed to have liked this and thrusts even harder. " Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, " I moan with each thrust as his fingers now ravage my pussy thrusting them in and out fast his thumb rubbing my clit. I was moaning even louder all this time he didn't let go of my hair. His thrusts became more animal like and I cum hard making him growl. Finally he came hard into my ass only to pull out and also cum on my back. "Meet me at my house tomorrow night, " he said kissing my neck feverishly ," we will continue then." He pulls me up only to kiss me passionately. "I love you, " he told me. "I love you, " I smile holding him close kissing back.