Chapter 51: Bad

Time flew by faster than I could blink. Before I knew it, it was 7:00 on the dot on January 6th in Philadelphia. I was hiding behind a giant black curtain waiting for my cue to go onstage and sing.

My stylists had curled my dark brown hair and applied grey and black eyeshadow to create a smoky kind of look to my green eyes. I had on bright cherry red lipstick to make my eyes pop and I was wearing black converse with white skinny jeans. I was soooo comfortable.

Minutes passed and it was 7:26. Fans kept screaming over and over again. They were pissed. The mics weren't working at all so I couldn't go on stage. All I kept thinking about was how nervous I was. Okay saying I was nervous would be an understatement. I was completely freaking the fuck out! I prayed that the mic wouldn't work at all and I would just not get to perform. That's how badly I was dreading this. I'm scared to death. All these thoughts keep rushing through my mind. What if they don't like me? What if I fall? What if someone shoots me? What if my voice cracks? What if...

"Delilah!" Exclaims a familiar voice, interrupting my thoughts. I turn around and see Justin walking towards me.

"You okay? You seem... Pale." He says with a chuckle. I nod.

"Here drink this. It helps calm the nerves." He says while handing me a weird looking lumpy liquid. I smell it and it smells horrible.

"What is this?!"

"Don't worry about it. Just chug it. All performers had to take it their first time out there. Even I had too."

I take one last look at it before taking a small sip and gagging.

"This tastes like dinosaur poop!" I exclaim.

"That's actually really funny because I said that exact same thing when I first had it!" Justin chuckles. Oh god. His laugh is perfect.

"Miss Jane, the mic is working now. Places please." One of the workers said to me. I nodded and crouched down into a little hole that would soon lift me up onto the stage as I sing my first song.

"Hey Lilah wait!" Exclaims Justin.

"Yeah?"

"Good luck out there. I'm sure your parents would be very proud."

"Thanks. It means a lot." I smile weakly.

"Oh and one more thing." He crouches down next to me and brings his lips to my ear.

"After the show would you like to come back to my place?" He asks then he pulls away with a wide smile.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I yell Over the roars of the fans.

"That depends. Are you saying yes?" He smirks.

I giggle then speak again.

"Yes I'd love to Justin."

He smiles then kisses my cheek before running back to his dressing room.

I hear the music start and I feel the floor beneath me rising fast. Soon I pop up and begin singing "Unbroken" by Demi Lovato.

I pour my heart into the song and give it all I got. The nerves leave my body as I walk up and down the stage getting the audience pumped.

I feel great. I am happy and excited.

I am unbroken.

***

After the concert, we all piled into a limo and drove to the hotel. Justin and his dancers kept talking about how amazing I was and all I could do was smile.

"You were fucking amazing!" Exclaimed Dan, Justin's guitar player.

"Thanks guys. I was so nervous but after that, I'm pumped!"

The guys cheer an holler until we arrive at the hotel. Justin grabs my hand and leads me through the crowd of girls. We arrive at the 50th floor which happens to be one huge giant room. Justin escorts me up to the top and opens his door for me.

Once we're inside, he leads me over to the couch and sits me down.

"I'll be right back. Don't move." He says and runs to what I assume to be the kitchen. Two minutes later he comes back with a big bottle of liquor and two shot glasses. I have never drank in my life so I honestly have no idea what it is.

"Here." He says while handing me one of the glasses. He pours in the unfamiliar liquid into mine then repeats it for his.

"To an amazing night with an amazing girl." He says then clinks our glasses together. He takes the shot then closes his eyes real tight before opening them and slamming the glass on the table.

"Your not gonna drink yours?" He asks.

"I've never had one before. Justin I think I should go..."

"No!" He interrupts. "It's not that bad. C'mon Lilah it's one shot. It's not gonna kill ya."

I look at him then grab the glass. Here goes nothing. I shoot the liquor down my throat. The burning sensation not dying down a second. My eyes water a bit before I open my eyes.

"See. It's not that bad." And he was right. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Eh, maybe ill have one more.

He poured more shots and we drank them. One after the other. One would turn into two. Two into four. Four into eight and so on.

I was beginning to feel really good. I had this tingly feeling running throughout my body and I felt amazing. I looked at Justin who was coming back with another bottle. He looked so damn sexy in that tight white shirt of his.

I stood up and roughly attacked my lips onto his. He threw the bottle onto the couch before lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He sat me on the counter and ripped off my shirt.

Then I blacked out. I don't remember anything after that.

***

I opened my eyes and regretted it instantly. The blinding sun flooded the room and made my head throb.

I looked around. Where am I? I thought.

Then I looked down at my body. I had no clothes on and I was lying on the floor with someone's arms wrapped tightly around me. I turn my head and see a sleeping Justin. He was naked as well.

Oh no. Nonononononono. This can't be happening. Oh my god!

I crawl out of Justin's embrace. He stirs a bit before going back to sleep. I run to where I hoped to be the bathroom and opened the door.

I ran to the toilet and threw the entire contents of my stomach up. When I was finished I sat against the wall on the bathroom floor.

I got wasted then I had sex with Justin Bieber. He is 18 fixing to be 19 and I'm only 16. This is bad. This is really bad.

_____________

Holy. Mother. Of. Fucks.

Remember to follow everyone on twitter!

Comment your thoughts❤