Chapter 20: Bigger

I saw the pain in Austin's eyes. He looked hurt.

"A-Austin?" I speak. He shakes his head, stands up, and walks away. It was only then when I noticed the flowers he was carrying. Great!

GOD!! WHY CAN'T I GO ONE DAY WITHOUT FUCKING UP?!

"Austin!" I yell after him. He doesn't look back. Instead he just speeds up.

UGH!

I try to get out of Peyton's grasp but then he only holds me tighter.

"Why are you trying to get down, babe?" he asks in a loving voice. Oh no. he did not just call me the 'b' word, did he? Shit.

"I have to talk to him!" I say, continuing to squirm.

"But why? He broke your heart. You need someone who can take care of you. Someone strong, loving, and handsome. Someone like me."

Fuck. Peyton leans in to kiss me again, this time with more lust. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. For some reason, I grant him access and he begins exploring my mouth. Our lips don't move as in sync as Austin and I's usually do but I just ignore it.

"Be my girlfriend?" Peyton mumbles into the kiss.

I must be stupid because I fucking said yes.

Peyton carries me across the beach and back to the condo.

We are still in a deep make out session as we walk into the back entrance of my condo and begin walking up the stairs. Peyton was fixing to open up the door to my room when he runs into someone big and hard. I open my eyes to see Austin standing there.

"Austin get out of the way." I say sternly. He's blocking the entrance to my room.

"No." he says simply.

"Austin! Move." I say raising my voice.

"I will only move if this bastard puts my girlfriend down." He says referring to Peyton.

"Hey she's not your girlfriend anymore. You lost that chance. She's mine now."

"What?" Austin says with anger in his eyes.

"You heard me Mahone. Delilah is mine and there's nothing you can do about it."

In that moment, everything went fast.

Austin charged into Peyton like a football player, causing me to fall down the stairs ending with a painful thud.

I cried out in pain as Austin got on top of Peyton and started throwing punches left and right.

I try to yell at them to make them stop but nothing comes out. Finally I manage.

"STOP IT AUSTY!" I yell. Austin looks at me with a regretful expression, which gave Peyton the advantage. Peyton stood up immediately and threw Austin in the fall. Austin fell immediately back down.

I crawled over to him.

Oh my god. Oh my god. No!

Peyton was trying to get to him again but then I ran in front of him.

"Stop! Please stop!" I sobbed.

Peyton's angry expression quickly turned to quilt and he backed up.

I turned back around to see that Austin was limping back to his room. He finally slammed his door so loud, it shook the condo.

I looked at Peyton and he had blood dripping down his face. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bathroom to clean him up.

"I'm so sorry," was all kept saying.