Chapter 3: Kiss Her Now Mahone

Austin leaves for Miami tomorrow. Me and the crew walked over to Austin's house in the morning so we could help him pack. We knocked on the door and Michele answered it.

"Hey guys, come on in!" she says.

We walk in and go up to Austin's room.

I knock on the door with the 4 boys behind me. Austin opens it and he smiles immediately when he sees me.

"Hey baby!" he says and presses his soft lips against mine. "I've missed you!"

"Bro you saw her yesterday!" Alex says.

"So? What can I say? I'm in love!" Austin says. I feel my cheeks get hot.

"Aww she's blushing!" Zach says.

Austin grabs me and begins kissing me all over. He starts with my forehead, then my ear, my nose, my neck. Finally I grab his collar and kiss his lips.

"I want a girlfriend!" Tyler sighs.

"I'll beee..." Robert starts singing. He runs over to Tyler and puts his hand over his mouth before fake kissing him. It was really funny.

Austin grabbed his phone and began filming it.

"This is what happens when you eat too many skittles. Kids, don't try this at home!" Austin says to the camera.

He stops recording and I notice he's on keek. Classic!

He uploads it and tags Robert and Tyler. They feel their phone's vibrate from the notification.

They start watching it and soon die laughing.

"You're gonna pay for that, Mahone!"

Robert picked me up and started running around.

"Hey! Put me down!"

"I won't put you down until your boyfriend admits that I am awesome!"

"Babe please tell him he's awesome so I can be on the floor!"

"Eh, you look kinda hot up there!"

"Austin!" I scold.

"Fine! Robert you're awesome! Now put my baby down!"

He puts me down and I almost fall over.

"You know what would be fun?" Alex asks.

"Huh?"

"We should do a YouNow while we are helping packing. That way you can tell the mahomies the good news. You still haven't told them right?"

"Nope!" Austin says popping the 'p' sound.

Alex grabs Austin's laptop and gets on YouNow.

Austin tweets and it says:

@AustinMahone: Me, Delilah, and the rest of the crew are all here. Watch @AlexConstancio7 YouNow. I have an announcement to make ;)

Alex starts up the YouNow and begins speaking.

"Hey everyone how are you all doing this fine Sunday morning?"

I see bunches of comments regarding Austin and I. some are mean but most of them are kind.

"So I have an announcement!" Austin exclaims. "IM MOVING TO MIAMI AND IM GOING TO MAKE AN ALBUM!!" he screams. We all hold our ears and cringe.

All comments say Congrats and We're proud.

#ProudOfAusty begins trending. I can't help but smile. He did it. He did it.

We all continue packing and occasionally try to entertain the so called audience.

I bend down to pick up a box and Austin comes up behind me and air humps me. The boys laugh so hard they are practically dying.

"Austin Carter Mahone!" I scold. "Oh it's on!"

I chase him around the room and the boys begin laughing even harder. Zach trips Austin and he falls straight on top of his face.

I jump on him and sit on his thighs. I pin his arms down. At this point, Alex has positioned the laptop so the camera is right on us.

"Aww it's cute how you think you're stronger than me!" he says and flips me over and begins hovering over me.

I look over at the comments and see almost all of them say "KISS!!!! KISS HER NOW MAHONE!!"

He looks and sees them also. A big smirk forms on his face. My arms are still pinned down so I can't do anything.

He looks deep into my green eyes and brings his lips down to mine.

We begin kissing and Austin licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let his tongue enter my mouth

and begin to explore.

"Okay kids let's keep this 'G' Rated!" Robert says in a deep voice.

Austin pulls away and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

He gets up and offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me up.

***

We all finish packing Austin and just leave out the things he needs to wear tomorrow. The boys left 10 minutes ago so it's just me and Austin in his room and Michele in her room next door.

I lay on his bed and he lies next to me.

"I'm going to miss you so much! You don't even understand!" he says.

"Oh really. I will miss you the most."

"I will miss you the mostest!"

"I will miss you to the moon and back!"

"I will miss you so much that I would rather die than be away from you!"

"Awwwstinnnn!" I say. He leans in and kisses me on my forehead.

"Do you want to spend the night? Please?"

"Sure but what about your mom?" I ask.

"I'll go ask her but I'm pretty sure it's fine."

He gets up and walks down the hallway to her room. He comes back in with her following him.

"Okay. You can spend the night as long as the door is open and your mother knows about it!"

"Yes ma'am! Don't worry you can trust me!"

"It's not you I don't trust, it's him!" she laughs and points to Austin who has a 'WTF' look on his face.

I call my mom and she lets me as long as I go by Michele's rules.

We start to get ready for bed and I decide to sleep in one of Austin's shirts and his basketball shorts. I have to tie the drawstring tight around my waist for them to stay up.

I lie down and cover up with the blankets.

Austin lies down next to me and kisses my cheek.

"I love you Delilah. Forever and Beyond!"

"I love you too Austin!"

He starts to softly sing "Fall" by Justin Bieber as I drift off into a sweet sleep.