Chapter 11: Perfect

Hey! i changed my twitter to clarktastic!! and btw i got an instagram too! its austinsmahomiexx !!(:

As Austin's grip on my hand tightens, my jaw drops. This can't be happening. There has got to be some sort of mistake. I have come to the conclusion that I'm dreaming.

As Austin and I walked hand in hand, Sarah and Alex then realized what was shocking us.

We had walked into the airport with a week's worth of clothes and money; ready to fly wherever to wherever the next flight is.

You wouldn't believe what we saw. I had to be dreaming.

"Austin, we can't go there. That's way too much money. I couldn't possibly...."

"No babe! I've always wanted to go there! And now I get to experience it with no parents. Just me and the love of my life." He says with a cheeky smile.

Alex clears his throat.

"And my brother! How could I forget you man!" he says and practically tackles Alex to the ground.

Sarah and I start laughing but quickly stop when a security guard starts giving us a death glare.

"Come on!" Austin says.

He leads us to the ticket counter where we buy 4 first class tickets to Honolulu, Hawaii.

***

This is the most boring plane ride I have ever been on. Alex and Sarah are sitting next to each other across from Austin and I, Austin thought it would be fun to take a nice long nap in my lap. He has his feet all up on the window while his head rests on my thighs. This boy is crazy.

I look over and see Sarah and Alex talking.

Gahhhh.

Just when I thought I was going to die of boredom, an idea popped into my head.

I got my laptop and got onto Ustream. I started it up and shared a link to my followers. Austin was about to get Mahomiefied.

"Hey guys!" I whispered.

Mahomies filled up the chat boxes. Most were asking where I was flying too and others were asking where Austin was. I giggled to myself and moved the screen so they could see Austin in my lap.

I took a marker out of my purse and began drawing things all over his face. I drew a uni-brow, a mustache, a beard, and I even drew some freckles. Gosh this boy slept like a freaking baby.

I heard laughing so I turned to see Alex and Sarah watching the Ustream on his phone.

"Shhh!" I whisper.

Alex's eyes get real big and he looks behind me.

I turn my head to see Austin wide awake now and looking at me like he just got out of prison.

"Delilah...."

"Yes?" I ask innocently.

He moves my laptop to where he can see himself in the Ustream.

I hold my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.

"You're gonna have to pay for this, you know!"

"Oh I'm so scared."

"Sorry mahomies," Austin says. "But I have to end this so I can punish her."

The chats fill up with things like GET SOME and BE SAFE.

He ends it.

"Maybe I should've reworded that." Austin laughs.

"Yeah now everyone thinks we are fixing to go have some pretty intense sex."