Chapter 22: Caught

So yes. I HAVE THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST. CONGRATS @HEYITSLISSAX3 SHE COMMENTED 100 TIMES!! SHE IS REALLY DEDICATED! AND HILARIOUS I MAY ADD. YOU SHOULD ALL FOLLOW HER!(: ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE STORY(:

But also, GUESS WHAT?!?! I HAVE A SECOND PLACE WINNER WHO GETS THIS CHAPTER DEDICATED TO HER! THAT WOULD BE…. DRUM ROLL PLEASE…… @ASHLEYMARIE_ CONGRATS

__________________________________

I.. I don’t really know what to say, how to react. This is unexpected. Very unexpected. Oh no. why does she have to walk in at this moment? I swear I locked the door!! Gahh. How could I be so stupid?

Michele. Michele freaking Mahone as in Austin’s mother walked in while me and her son were pressed tightly together. Naked, sweaty, and just ended making love. We’re screwed. We are absolutely positively screwed.

She just stood there. Staring at us. I really wish she would like, oh I don’t know, close her eyes or something. I mean it’s kind of awkward just staring at us while we’re naked.

“Mom!” Austin finally speaks. He grabs some pillows to cover us up.

“Oh my gosh!” she whispers and quickly runs out of the room.

“Well… On that note, we should probably get up now.” I say.

I quickly put on some clothes then realize that Austin has no clothes. I laugh and run to his room to get him some clothes before Michele comes back in.

I grab the first things I see then run back to my room to give them to Austin.

He quickly puts them on then grabs my hand as we awkwardly walk down the stairs and to the living room.

I spot Michele sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. Uh oh.

“Mom?” Austin asks.

Her head pops up and when she spots us, she looks disappointed.

“Sit.” She says plainly, patting the spaces next to her on the couch gesturing us to sit down.

Austin sits down then pulls me into his lap.

“I think it would be best, Delilah, if you sat on the couch. Not my son.” Michele speaks.

“Mom!” Austin objects.

“No, Austin it’s fine.” I say sitting on the other couch which is directly across from the one they’re currently sitting on.

Michele takes in a deep breath before continuing.

“I am very, very disappointed in the two of you. I thought I have raised you right Austin. No sex until marriage. And Delilah, I trusted you. I thought I could count on you to set this boy straight, not lead him on. Sex is not a game.” Yes it is, I think. “Sex is very serious. You can catch deadly diseases and STDs that will stay with you forever. And not only that, but Delilah could get pregnant.”

“Mom, we use condoms.” Austin speaks.

Michele violently shakes her head.

“Please do not tell me what happens sexually between the two of you. Please.”

Austin smirks and begins staring at me. Michele has her eyes closed while she speaks, probably not wanting to look Austin and I in the eyes.

While Michele is lecturing us about the cons of having sex, Austin just continues staring. His eyes glued on me. He begins licking his lips seductively.

“Austin!” I silently mouth. He laughs to himself.

“Do you guys understand?”

“Yes Ma’am!” Austin and I say in unison.

“Good.” She says, standing up from the couch.

“And that’s why I’m grounding the two of you.”

“What? Why?” Austin asks.

“I think you know why sweetie.”

“What are you grounding us from?” I ask curiously.

“Each other.” She says flatly. Well that sucks.

“What do you mean?” I reply.

“No seeing each other. No speaking to each other. No texting, skyping, or calling.”

“But mom I-“

“No buts Austin! This is serious. Now come on Lilah.”

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“To the doctor. I want you on birth control before we have any little Austins' roaming around.”

I’m not about to object to that. I’m defiantly not ready to be a mom.

Michele grabbed her car keys then we headed out to her car.

Once in, we began driving to the doctor’s office.

“Michele, I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine Lilah. You’re teenagers. It was bound to happen.” She says with her eyes on the road. “I’m just glad you guys didn’t let this whole thing ruin your relationship. I’m glad you guys are staying strong.”

“Wait, what do you mean by ‘this whole thing’?” I ask.

“The whole Taylor issue. She has gone psyco. I’m so sorry I invited her over. She was just in the area and I thought it would be fun.”

“Oh it’s okay. Is there… um is there a way we could maybe get a restraining order? This whole thing kind of scares me.”

“Yeah me too. And I’ve talked to lawyers and Austin’s label. The lawyers said that since there’s no real proof, that we cant get one. Also the label says for us not to interfere and that she is just probably bluffing.”

I shiver at the thought of no help. I cant believe no one will help us.

“Oh.” Was all I cold say.

Pretty soon, we arrived at the doctor’s office and walked in.

Michele and I had to both fill out a paper. Her’s on medical info and mine on personal stuff. It was so weird. It asked how many times a week on average do I have sex and if it’s always with the same person. It was really awkward but not nearly as akward when Michele was looking over my shoulder reading all of my answers.

Once I finished the paperwork, I looked around. I saw several women. Some of which were pregant. One on particular looked around my age. She looked around 8 months pregnant. Gosh. I would hate to be having a baby this young.

“Delilah Jane.” I hear a nurse call. I stand up and walk over to her. She leads me to the back of the practice where there is a small room with a bunch of doctor things in it. She starts by weighing me and measuring how tall I am and stuff like that. Then she tests my allergies so she doesn’t presribe me a birth control that I’m allergic to. Afterwards I’m good to go.

When I begin walking out of the room, prescription in hand, I spot someone. Someone blonde.

 _______________________________

HAI. CLIFFHANGER BITCHEZZZZZ!

**SO I NEED 23 COMMENTS TO POST CHAPTER 23(: LEGGO.