Chapter 19: Perfect Two

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!! I GOT 74 (HEHEHE) COMMENTS IN THE 20 MINUTES AFTER I POSTED CHAPTER 18! YOU AMEEZING MAHORNY BABES I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE MY OWN MAHOMIE CHILDREN. Gosh you're all awesome. Well as promised, Here's chapter 19 broooo.

____________________________

I stormed through our front door. I had a mission. I saw Michele and she ran over to me bombarding me with thousands of questions about what happened to my room, what happened to me, where have I been and yada yada yada. I didn't really listen to her. I ran up the stairs and down the hallway. Without hesitation, I slammed Austin's door open to reveal him looking sad lying on his bed.

"Alex I really screwed up. I... Oh my god! Let me call you back!" he says and throws his phone down before getting up and quickly making his way over to me.

"Babe I'm so sorry! You have no idea. Please please please please please please please-"

"Shut up!" I interrupt. "Let me speak! You have no fucking right to call me 'babe'. We are done. Broken up. Never getting back together. You can have fun with that Slutty Ass Skank because I'm done with you. I can't believe I actually thought you were the one. God I'm so stupid."

"Please listen to me baby! I love you!" At this point he was actually on his knees begging me.

It took all my strength to not give in. I love him with all my heart but he has to know that you can't just do that and expect everything to be okay. I need to be strong for me and the girls all around the world who have ever been cheated on.

"If you loved me, you would have never done what you did. Bye Austin." I say.

I turn around but then feel him tugging on my arm. He turns me towards him and kisses me with all the passion his little heart could give. No Delilah. C'mon girl. Don't give in, don't give in.

That was when I closed my eyes tightly and slapped Austin across his face.

I quickly turned to leave when I spot Michele with her hands over her mouth in shock.

"Oh yeah by the way Michele, your son tried to bang his ex-girlfriend right in front of me. You still proud?" I say while storming out.

I sounded like a bitch but I feel... I feel good. I feel on top of the world. I feel so powerful. Look at me now bitch.

I unlock my phone and power up the twitter app before composing a tweet.

@DelilahJane: @taylorrafford I hope you and Austin have a great life together. Just know that why you're banging him, he's thinking of me babe. ;)

@taylorrafford: @DelilahJane How about you pull your head out of your butt and open your eyes. Austin has never loved you.

@AustinMahone: @taylorrafford @DelilahJane SHUT UP TAYLOR! What is your problem?! God! I love Delilah and nothing will ever change that. NOTHING!

@DelilahJane: @AustinMahone really? You love me? Well it sure seemed that way when you had your tongue stuck down little miss perfect's throat.

At this point, mahomies read this whole conversation and once again, hate Taylor. But something I really wasn't expecting also happened. They all started hating on Austin for cheating on me. A bunch of them were tweeting him hate because they know he's better than that.

I notice Austin tweet that he's doing a Ustream. I start watching and I know it sounds bad, but I actually smirk to myself when I notice his cheek is still red from when I slapped him.

He has his guitar and he begins singing immediately.

"Everybody deserves somebody but girl nobody can love you like I do." I recognize the song and it's Settle For Less by Before You Exit. Wow Austin. That's appropriate.

Pretty soon, he finishes up and begins singing a new song. I kinda gasp when I hear it. This is the song Austin and I had our first kiss too. Oh my God.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly. You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly. You can be the Captain and I can be your first mate. You can be the chills that I feel on our first date. You can be the hero and I can be the sidekick. You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split. You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming. You can be the sun when it shines in the morning. Don't know if I could ever be without you cause girl you complete me. And in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need. Cause you're the apple to my pie. You're the straw to my berry. You're the smoke to my high. And you're the one I wanna marry. Delilah we're the perfect two."

Aww. Wait what? No. I'm not giving in. I am NOT giving in. he cheated on me.

He even sings Shawty Shawty and Let Me Love You.

I turn off the Ustream and begin walking out of my room. I need some time to think.

I begin walking on the beach along the shore. I feel the wet mushy sand under my bare feet. I stop and just look out into the ocean. The waves are hitting against my calves.

Is it weird to say that I miss Austin? He made me feel so alive. He really did. I love him.

"Delilah?" a male voice speaks from behind me. I turn around and see Peyton.

"Oh hey!" I say with a smile.

"Are you okay?" he asks coming closer.

"Me? Oh yeah. I'm fine."

"You're lying." He says. What, so he's a detective now?

"You don't know me." I say.

"I know you better than you think."

"Prove it." I say.

I would love to say that I saw it coming, but I really didn't. I was just as shocked as you probably are.

Out of nowhere, Peyton picks me up bridal style and crashes his lips against mine. They feel completely unfamiliar.

I wanted him to stop, but instead I just wrapped my arms around his neck. I began to kiss him back as well with full passion. What's happening to me? I love Austin, not Peyton. He's just my friend. I just can't seem to stop. We continue kissing until I hear a noise come from behind us.

I pull back and look to see Austin on his knees in the sand with tears in his eyes. Shit.

________________________

So...? I know this chapter really sucks. I was just as surprised as you guys are. When I write, I don't really plan it out, I just kind of type whatever comes to mind. So yeah... hmmm...

I have a question for you all.

Do you guys think Delilah should forgive Austin and get back with him, or do you guys think it would be better if she forgot about him and went out with Peyton?

Comment your answers.

**THIS TIME I NEED 75 MORE COMMENTS TO POST CHAPTER 20 IN ANOTHER HOUR!! CMON BABES WE CAN DO THIS!! xDxDxD