Chapter 52: Anticipation

So here's a really long chapter for you guys. And if you have any questions just follow me on twitter @clarktastic or just kik me! My kik is izzygibson_1D

***4 months later***

So after that night with Justin, things have been really awkward. I cant look him in the eyes without remembering these flashbacks about him. But he doesn't remember a thing. I'm starting to think that maybe he just got too drunk or something. I had left before he woke up so I don't know how he took it.

Guess what today is? April 4th. Austin's 17th birthday. Yay...

And just my luck, we have another concert tonight. In Miami. On Austin's birthday. Great.

Just as I had been told to, I called Michele and told her that I would be performing in Miami and she was thrilled. I've already arranged 3 tickets for her and whomever she may wish to bring. Austin wouldn't go though. He has Taywhore to worry about. Her little monster is sure to pop out any day now. It's actually really funny because she has these ugly ass stretch marks and...

Okay I really need to stop putting taylor down for my enjoyment.

Well, On the other hand....

❤Austin's Point of View❤

"Austin!" I hear. "EW! This is disgusting. Wake up you douche!"

What is she complaining about now?

I open my eyes and see Taylor standing up beside the bed with the most disgusted look on her face. My eyes follow her look to the bed and my heart stops.

I see water everywhere and notice that Taylor is soaked. Oh my god.

"Tay, I think your water broke." I say, trying to stay calm but in reality sounding more than panicked.

"Wait, what?!"

"What else could this be?"

"I don't know maybe... OW!" She cringes in pain and her knees give out. I rush over to her before she can fall.

"Yeah this baby is coming austin!" She yells.

I sit her on the bed and rush around the condo to my moms room. I slam her door open and jump on top of her.

"The baby's coming! Mom get up c'mon help me I don't know what to do!!!!!" I yell.

She shuffles awake before looking at me, as if registering what I had just said. Just then, her eyes grow wide as she runs up the stairs with me quickly following behind her.

She takes Taylor's hand and puts her other one on her back. She begins rubbing her back and breathing deeply with her.

"Stay calm." She breaths. "Now austin get her some clothes. This baby is coming whether you like it or not." She demands.

I run across my room and trip over Taylor's stuff that's sprawled out everywhere. I grab things that I think she may need in the hospital as well as things for me and the baby. After throwing everything into a bag, I take Taylor's free hand before my mother and I helpher down the stairs and into the car.

Mom begins speeding down the highway while I'm trying to comfort Taylor in the backseat. She's sweating and shaking and I actually feel bad for her. This must hurt like hell and it's all my fault.

She squeezed my hand so tight I felt like it was going to pop right off. Damn.

We finally arrive at the nearest Miami hospital just in time. Taylor is rushed into a hospital room and a doctor is checking her immediately.