Chapter 34: Bare

I sat down on the couch and threw my head in my shaking hands. A million thoughts rushed through my brain.

How could he do this? Is he stupid? If he was cheating on me, he could’ve at least been smart enough to take his phone.

Michele was worried now too. Probably not for my reason but because he’s not home and he left without telling anyone or taking his phone. He could be in trouble or he could be…

Just then my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone’s keys rustling in the door to unlock it. The clicking sounds come to a stop right before the person walks through the door carrying a box of doughnuts.

Austin.

“Good morning sleeping beauties! How did my two favorite girls sleep last night?” he asks while shutting the front door with his foot and walking towards us in the kitchen.

I didn’t reply. I only just looked down at my hands and wished I was dead.

He sets the doughnuts on the marble counter next to the silver coffee pot then walks over to me.

“I missed you.” He says while hugging me tightly. I don’t even try to hug him back. I just sit there, still shocked. He then tries to kiss me but I pull away.

“Is there something wrong?” he asks.

I nod. He waits patiently for me to speak but instead I just give him his phone.

“You left this.” I say.

He looks worried but then replies a simple “Thanks.”

“You also left this.” I say while h=opening his hand and setting the promise ring lightly in his palm.

He begins sweating slightly.

“Babe, what’s going on?”

“Please don’t call me babe.” I say softly.

“What did I do?” he  asks, throwing his arms up in defense.

“Austin, you’re a smart boy. Do you seriously need me to spell it out to you?” he looks at me with full worry written on his face.

I grab his phone again and type in the password. I click on the messages from Maddie.

“Hey babe what’s up ready to fuck? I just fucking love you and the way you cheat on your girlfriend with a fucking hoe.” I say in a bitchy voice while flipping my hair all over the place. “I’m done Austin.”

A part of me doesn’t even care that Michele was standing just 3 feet away.

“Delilah, I can explain!” he says while rushing over to me.

“Really? Explain then. I’d love to hear the excuse this time. What she say? Come fuck me or else I will call my alien best friend to come and abduct your sorry ass? You know, I actually believed you. I thought you loved me Austin. I thought the promise was real. I thought you were the one. And now I know that you obviously aren’t. That shit with Taylor, you lied didn’t you?”

He doesn’t reply. Instead he just looks down at the floor. That was just the answer I needed to proceed.

“You lying bastard! I never want to see you again! Don’t talk to me don’t look at me don’t even think about me! WE ARE DONE!” I scream.

I run out of the kitchen faster than I’ve ever ran in my entire life. I ran straight to my room.

I slammed the door so hard that the hinges on the door rip off. The door falls on the ground.

Damn. I didn’t think that through.

Without hesitation, I run across the hallway to Austin’s room.

I just feel so gross. I feel so violated. I feel as if I’m some sort of slut. He was having sex with Taylor and Maddie and Me. It’s disgusting and all I wanna do is die. I just want to die.

I rip the blankets and pillows off of Austin’s bed and begin throwing them off his balcony. Then I begin punching holes through the pictures he has hanging up.

I kick over his drum set and throw his ‘precious’ shoes off of the balcony as well.

Before I could break anything else, Dave bursts through the door and grabs me, pulling me out of the room.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” he yells.

I still try my hardest to get out of his grasp. When he finally lets me go, Austin just so happens to walk up the stairs. I charge at him and together, we tumble down the stairs. Rolling, kicking, and punching him.

We reach the bottom. Austin’s nose is bleeding and my arm is cut. We’re both just lying on the ground, hurt to the point that we don’t even want to get up at all.

Austin rolls over and faces me. He stands up and holds his hand out to me to pull me up.

Just then a stream of guilt floods through me.

I take his hand and stand back up.

I look into his hazel eyes. I bring my hand up to his face to wipe the now smeared blood off.

“A-Austin.” I speak, my voice hoarse. “I’m so sorry.”

“No Delilah. I’m sorry.”

He then walks slowly back up the stairs and into his room.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Michele asks. Oh my gosh. I’ve never heard her curse before. Where did she even come from?

“You could’ve killed yourselves! This is the kinds of irresponsible things I was talking about! Having two sixteen year olds under the same roof is trouble enough but when they’re dating… it’s pure hell!” she begins pacing back and forth.

“You’re grounded. Give me your phone.”

“Excuse me?” I ask.

“Give me your phone.” She says and holds out her hand.

I lock it and hand it to her before walking upstairs.

“And don’t bother even coming back down here unless you have come up with a proper apology for Austin.”

I need to apologize to him?! What the fuck? It’s not like I went and banged Channing Tatum and Ryan Gosling!

I stumble through the doorway of my room but before I could reach my bed, I fall down to the bare carpeted floor.

The last thing I thought of before I blacked out?

Austin.

_______________________________________________________

Thoughts?

**IN ORDER TO UPDATE TODAY AGAIN I NEED 100 COMMENTS AND 30 VOTES.**

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW @MLTACM ON TWITTER TO CHECK OUT EXCLUSIVE PICS ONLY AVAILABLE ON TWITTER! I POSTED A PIC OF AUSTIN & MADDIE'S PHONE CONVO