Chapter 42: Embarassment

❤Delilah's Point of View❤

"Delilah?" He asks.

"Austin?" I say in confusion. Why is he here?

"Um... Who are you again? Please be honest because I have a feeling something is going on here that I don't know about." He admits.

I sigh then sit down on my bed gesturing him to sit next to me.

"You want the honest answer?"

"That would be nice, yes."

"We dating, austin." I say.

"What? You're lying."

He doesn't believe me? Really?

Tears fall down my face as I try my hardest to think about what I should do. Then an idea came to mind.

I hopped of my bed and hurried over to my desk, picking up my laptop and coming back to sit down on the bed.

"I have proof."

I opened up twitter and searched under the hashtag #Delaustin which almost always seems to be trending.

Austin spots the tweets and his eyes grow huge.

The thing is, mahomies tend to use the pictures of Austin and I as their profile pictures.

He clicks on one girls twitter. She's probably the most biggest Delaustin shipper on earth.

Her username is @SupportingDelaustin, her name says 'Lilah & Austin = ❤' and her profile pic and header are pictures of austin and I.

Damn. This even surprise me.

Austin takes the laptop from me and clicks the link in her bio.

It's the link to a YouTube video.

He begins watching the video and tears form in his eyes.

Aww! Please don't cry.

The video was different clips and austin and I that fans have taken while meeting us. Then there's the recording of the younow Alex did while we were all helping austin pack.

I was pretty sure he couldn't handle it anymore because he shut the laptop and shoved if further onto the bed.

"I am so sorry Delilah." He whispers.

"It's not your fault you lost your memory austin..."

"No!" He interrupts. "I'm sorry that I don't remember you. You're my girlfriend. I obviously loved you. This just makes me sick. I'm a horrible boyfriend!" He exclaims.

Wait.... What? He's blaming himself?!

"You are not a terrible boyfriend."

"Are you sure?"

I giggle to myself.

"Would a terrible boyfriend give me this?" I say showing him the promise ring.

He takes my hand in his and stares at it.

"I gave you this?" He asks I'm shock.

I nod.

"I must be completely in love with you to give you mema's ring." He whispers.

I stare at him while he looks at the ring over and over again.

He then smiles and looks back up at me.

"Where are your parents?" He speaks.

And there it goes...

"Um. I... We... Uh.... They died." I finally say.

His face grows sad as he hugs me tightly.

That's one thing that will never change. Austin's hugs.

He pulls away and speaks softly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You want me to tell you everything?" I ask.

He nods slowly.

I begin with how we met. He laughed because it was at Olive Garden.

Then I spoke about how it went on from there. We were inseparable. I left out the time we first made love though, I didn't want to scare him away.

I told him how devastated we both were to find out that he had to move back to miami.

Then how he begged his mom for me to move with them and just like that, we left.

Then I got to the part where I was driving my parents, and the accident occurred. Then how he was so helpful in the hospital.

Finally I just mumbled on and on about from then on, he was the best boyfriend anyone could ever have.

Although I left out the part about Taylor and Maddie, not wanting to bring up any bad memories for myself.

"Wait I have a question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to..." He trails off.

"Okay."

He takes a deep breath. "Did we ever have sex?"

Hmm.

"Yes." I feel my face flush red as if I was telling this to my best friend.

"Did we use a condom?" He says quickly.

Aww little Austy is embarrassed.

"Yes Austin!" I laugh.

Then I thought I'd tell him the part about how we couldn't stay out of each others pants and that one time when Michele had walked in on us and took me to get birth control.

He laughed off his embarrassment.

When we had finally stopped laughing, I realized it was midnight.

I start yawning then rub my eyes.

"It's getting late. I guess I will head to my room now." He says and grabs his crutches.

"Wait Austin!"

"Yeah?"

"Since your hurt and your room is far away do you... Do you wanna sleep with me tonight?" I ask sheepishly.

He smiles. "I would love that."

_____________________________________________[

Short chapter :(

Comment your thoughts please❤