Chapter 49: Tired

It seemed like everything happened in slow motion. I saw Austin walking in with his arm wrapped around Taylor who looks like she's 6 months pregnant now. Then behind him, I saw Michele and Dave. They didn't look like they normally did. Michele looked down at the ground and tried to hold back tears while Dave looked furious. He looked as if he could burst into flames any second.

My eyes started to sting and that was when I knew I was going to cry. I stood up and ran to the bathroom before they could see me. I threw my head into my hands as I cried and cried just wishing I was anywhere else but here.

I heard a quiet knock on the door followed by the sound of Emmy's voice. "Lilah please open the door. Let me in." She pleaded.

I wiped my eyes and opened the door. As soon as Emmy saw me she hugged me tightly.

"Delilah I'm so sorry. I had no idea he would be here let alone with her..."

"Emmy I'm tired of this!"

"Tired of what?" She questions.

"Tired of feeling like shit because of him! I'm done. I'm done with the fucking tears."

I stood up and wiped all the tears from my eyes as well as fixing my hair and makeup. I then threw the door open and made my way towards the living room. I'm not letting this ruin my time. Not today.

As I was fixing to turn the corner into the living room, I stopped.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Asks a worried Robert.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Austin replies simply.

"Why are you here with Taylor?"

"Because she's my girlfriend."

"No she's not! Delilah is!" Robert yells.

"No! You're wrong. I broke up with Delilah 6 months ago to be with Taylor, the mother of my soon to be daughter."

I felt my heart stop at those words. Daughter. She really has him brainwashed.

"Austin, you are my best friend. We tell each other everything. You did not break up with Lilah. You love her. Taylor is using you man."

"I am not using him!" Denies an annoyingly squeaky voice. "It's not my fault that Austin knows how to get a girl in bed unlike you."

That was enough to bring me over the edge.

"Shut the fuck up you slut!" I tell coming from the corner. Everyone looks at me in shock then back at Taylor.

"Oh look what the cat dragged in." She snorted.

"Why are you doing this? You know that Austin is not the father so why lie? Is it for the money? Or is it just because you're too much of a puss to tell the truth?"

I look and see Zach and Tyler biting their lips to keep from laughing.

"You're just jealous that my baby is alive."

Before I could control myself I jumped on her. I couldn't control it anymore. I didn't care if she was pregnant or not. I was on top of her just beating the living shit out of her. All I saw was red.

I felt pain rush through my sides as I realized someone was pulling me away. I kept kicking and punching as if I were still going at it with her.

I saw Austin kneel down beside her and take her hand in his. He then kissed away her tears and I couldn't help but have an overwhelming sense of loneliness. Sure I'm with a bunch of people right now but the truth is, I really don't think Austin will ever want me again.

I turn around and start sobbing into whoever's arms that had pulled me away. I smelt the familiar cologne and realized it was Dave.

Michele let a few tears fall as she witnessed all of this. She walked up to me and hugged me and we cried together.

"I'm so sorry Delilah. I love you so much please come back home." She whispered. It was at that moment when I realized that she's family. She is my mom now. That will never change.

I see Austin grabbing Taylor and pulling her up into a hug. Her nose was bleeding but she was considered lucky. I could have done a whole lot worse.

"I think it'd be best if we all went home." Michele said. "I'm sorry this ruined your party Sarah."

And with that said, Michele walked out of the house with Austin and Taywhore following.

I looked up at Dave and he wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Do you really think that baby is his?" I ask with full hurt in my tone. He closes his eyes and shakes his head.

"He couldn't have done that to you." He opens his eyes and looks into mine with a tired smile. "I'm sorry Delilah."

_______________

Woah. That was intense.

Comment your thoughts❤