Chapter 24: Delaustin

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Guess what today is? IT’S THANKSGIVING! You know what that means? I get to spend this beautiful day in Miami, Florida with my best friends and family. This is going to be the best day ever. I just know it.

I get up and decide to take a shower. Once I’m all cleaned, I wrap my towel around me and walk back to my room.

Hmmm. What should I wear? It’s really hot outside so…?  Bleh. Choices suck.

I put my towel on my head to make my hair dry then start going through the clothes in my closet. I decide on a black ruffled blouse with red shorts. Red for Austin. I then put on my all black on black converse.

I walk back into the bathroom and blow-dry my hair before curling it lightly. It falls to my mid back. Oh dang. It’s getting really long.

Then I quickly apply my makeup. Just the usual, eyeliner, foundation, blush, and some cherry red lip gloss. All in all, I actually look pretty good.

I walk downstairs and see Michele in the kitchen already starting to my thanksgiving dinner.

“Hey Michele! Need some help with that?” I ask sweetly.

“Sure, thanks.”

I begin opening up packages of who knows what and I put them all out on the countertop.

Michele hands me a recipe for banana nut muffins. Yum!

I begin getting out all of the ingredients for the muffins and start getting them prepared.

I look around and notice Michele plug in her iPhone to the kitchen speakers and turn on a song. It’s ‘Say Somethin’. We begin fangirling. It’s really funny when the girlfriend and the mother of a popstar start fangirling over his song every time it comes on.

We begin singing chaotically and dancing like our lives depended on it.

Then when the song ended we hugged and laughed.

Then we soon turn around to loud clapping coming from behind us.

“That was incredible!” Austin says with a huge grin. He comes in and hugs us before planting kisses on our foreheads.

“How are my two favorite girls this fine Thursday morning?” Austin asks.

“Just fine. Now let us get back to work!” his mother scolds. He lets go of us and sits down at one of the barstools.

Mama Mahone and I begin cooking again. My eyes keep flicking back to Austin. I can’t help but notice how hot he looks this morning. He’s wearing a bright blue tank top with black shorts and white Adidas. He’s on his phone, probably on twitter. He looks up for a split second and our eyes meet. He winks before continuing back on his phone.

There was a long silence before Austin speaks.

“I want to do a contest.”

“What kind of contest?” I ask while mixing ingredients together in a large bowl.

“I want to do something like whoever tweets me the most or something with like a certain hashtag wins… oh I don’t know… like a shopping spree with me or something like that.”

“That’s actually a really good idea!” Michele says.

“I just hate not being able to hang out with my mahomies anymore.”

I nod. Now he needs security because those mahomies can get so wild and crazy.

“When would you do it?” Michele asks.

“How about I tweet it now, then how the shopping spree tomorrow on black Friday. Whoever the winner is can just tag along with Sarah and I.”

“That’s fine but then the winner would have to be someone who lives in Florida. That way they can make it here in time.” Michele explains.

“Yeah. I’ll tweet right now.” He says.

A few minutes pass before he stands up from his chair and walks over to me.

“Is this good?” he asks while showing me his phone. I look add the tweet says:

@AustinMahone: As a thanksgiving gift to all you Florida mahomies, I’m doing a contest for a free shopping spree with me tomorrow. Tweet #PickMeAustin

I nod and he sends it out.

Not even 5 seconds later, Austin’s laughing.

“What?” I ask.

“It’s already trending.” He smirks.

“Nuh uh!  Are you serious?!” he nods and shows me the trends. That’s crazy! He just tweeted that like literally 30 seconds ago. Damn! These Mahomies are determined.

“Austin, honey, will you go and wake up Sarah and Alex. I need some help cooking and Sarah could help me then I need you, Dave, and Alex to go get some groceries.”

“Sure, mom.”

I see him walk through the living room and down the hall to the guest bedrooms. Then 3 seconds later I hear him yelling, “WAKE UP THERE’S A FIRE!”

Then Alex and Sarah run out of their room screaming and running to the front doors. They look at us and frown.

“You’re gonna pay for that!” Alex says.

Austin then tells them what Michele says and they go get ready.

***

Michele, Sarah, and I have been cooking up a storm. It’s now 3 PM and the boys still haven’t come back. Those kids!

I have my notifications set so when Austin tweets, I get notified. Well he tweeted that he posted a new video. I went on his YouTube account to check it out. It was labeled, ‘How to have fun at  Walmart’. Oh no. this can’t be good.

I begin watching. It’s him, Alex, and Dave running around Walmart doing funny things like hiding in the clothes to scare people, putting items in old people’s groceries carts, and they even start riding the grocery carts at like 90 miles an hour through the aisles. At the end they get kicked out of Walmart.

“Michele, look what they did!” I say showing her the video.

She watches and a glare forms on her face.

“Dang those boys! I need those groceries! Ugh!”

I’ve never really seen her mad before. Something must really be stressing her out.

I offer to go to the store to get the groceries for her since the boys didn’t and she thanks me. I get her car keys and head out the door.

When I get to Walmart, I grab the groceries in less than 30 minutes. Face it, boys can’t do a woman’s job. That’s just how it is.

As I’m checking out, I look over at the teeny bopper magazines. Most of them have Austin’s face on it.

Then I spot one that doesn’t only have his face, but it also has mine and Taylor’s face on it as well.

I grab it and begin reading it.

Austin Mahone cheats on his Beautiful girlfriend, Delilah Jane, with his ex, Taylor Rafford. Is this the end of ‘Delaustin’?

________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER BITCHEZ!

**SUPER MAJOR MEGA CHALLENGE FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. 250 COMMENTS IN 30 MINUTES. I THINK WE CAN DO IT. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF WE JUST BELIEVE. DO IT. DO IT NOW. DO IT LIKE CLARK DEPENDS ON IT. SPAM IS GREATLY APPRECIATED(; GO BABES GO