Chapter 50: Contract

After the party, I went back to Emmy's house. She said there was no way in hell that she was letting me go back to my house without anyone there. So now I get to have a sleepover with my best friend. Every. Single. Night.

Michele, Dave, Austin, and Taylor all went to a hotel. Apparently the drama was too much for them to handle. I was fine with it. The further away the better it is for me to forget.

As Christmas approached, I got less and less excited. Seeing Emmy's family all happy made me sad. I have no one to be happy with anymore.

It was now Christmas Eve and what seems like Emmy's entire family was at her house. Of course I smiled by best the whole night but I wasn't really happy. It was all an act.

I sat on the couch in between Emmy's mom and uncle as gift wrappers were thrown everywhere. The only good thing about this holiday so far is that Emmy was sweet enough to buy me a new iPhone for an early Christmas present. Now I actually have something to do while everyone around me is having a great Christmas.

As I'm scrolling through twitter, I notice a tweet from Taylor.

"@TaylorRafford: Today I found out that my little baby is going to be a boy! Congrats austy! Xoxo"

Great. My day just got so much better. (Note my sarcasm)

I was fixing to lock my phone and use the restroom when I received a phone call from an unknown number. Usually I would have just let it go to voicemail but I had a feeling I should answer it. So that was exactly what I did.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Delilah Jane?" Asks a man.

"Yes sir. Who is this?"

"I am Greg Holloway with Island Def Jam records. I have a few questions for you. Do you have a moment?"

"Uh... Yeah. Hold on." I say as I try to get away from the Christmas chaos going on around me. I walk into the guest bedroom and shut the door quietly.

"Okay so what kind of questions?" I ask while sitting comfortably on the bed.

He asks me all sorts of questions involving my Hobbies, interests, and ability to sing, which caught me off guard. How would he know I could sing?

"Alright Miss Jane well we would like it very much if you could Skype with one of our important agents about a gig."

"Oh okay."

I gave the man my Skype name not even thinking about the potential risks. What have I got to loose?

About 5 minutes later, my phone started buzzing and when I looked Down at it, I was getting a Skype call from someone named 'JBManagement.' Hmm...

I was a little hesitant at first but then ended up pressing the green button. As soon as the person popped up onto the screen, I couldn't believe my eyes. Right before me, was Justin Bieber.

I almost dropped my phone but then I tried my hardest to keep my cool.

"Hey Delilah!" He exclaims.

"H-hi." I mumble. Wow. Smooth lilah.

"I just wanted to tell you that ever since you sang to me at one of my concerts, I have not been able to get you out of my mind! Your voice is phenomenal and I just have to share it with the world. So I have a huge favor to ask you."

I nod, signaling him to continue because right now, I don't think I could form words.

"I need someone to go on tour with me and Cody Simpson for the rest of my believe tour. Someone smart, beautiful, and talented. But there's one problem. No one is like that. Not one girl in the music industry. But a certain girl came into mind. That was you. Delilah you may not be signed but you sure as hell can sing. Now it is my pleasure to ask you to join me on my believe tour."

What. The. Heck. Did Justin bieber seriously just ask me that?! Oh my god.

"Of course! I would love too." I exclaim. He smiles and then begins talking about some random tour thing but I didn't care. The only thing going through my mind at that moment was my parents. They were missing the biggest thing in my life right now. I bet they're looking down on me, smiling.

"...So just tell me your email and ill have management give you the deets. Alright?"

I nod then tell him my email address.

"Alright nice seeing ya Lilah. Bye!" He waves into the camera before singing off. Before I could even think about what just happened, I received an email.

"Delilah, we are so excited to invite you to open for Justin Bieber's believe tour starting from January 6th to April 4th. On December 27th, you will need to meet with an executive from Justin's touring management in San Antonio to sign a contract and to go over regulations. Since you have never had any recording experiences, you will sing 6 covers. 3 of which you will pick and the other 3 we pick. We hope you take our offer. Have a good day Miss Jane."

After reading the Email a good 47293 times, I made my way down the hallway and into the living room where everyone stared at me like I had 3 heads. I wouldn't blame them. After skyping with Justin Bieber and finding out that you get to go on your with him, you would probably look like a deer caught in the headlights as well.

"What happened lilah?" Emmy asked.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "I'm going on tour with Justin Bieber."

________________

Well sorry this chapter kinda sucks... I was bored so I wanted to update. Lol

I have some questions for you.

1- Ew what do y'all think about Taylor having a boy?

2- How about Lilah going on tour with Justin?

Comment your thoughts❤

PS: Follow Justin on twitter! @Justin_ACM :*