Chapter 13: Louder

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I awkwardly get out of Austin's lustful embrace and walk over to the dresser where my iPhone lied.

I picked it up only to see that I have 7 missed called and 91 texts. What the fuck?

I unlock my phone and look at the calls first. All from Sarah. Hmm. That's a little odd. From there I check my texts. Every single one is also from Sarah. She freaking blew up my phone.

I walk out of the bedroom and quietly close the door so I can call Sarah back without waking up Austin.

She answers on the first ring.

"Delilah!"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can you meet me downstairs? Is Austin still sleeping?"

"Yeah sure. And yes he's still sleeping why?" I ask but she had already hung up.

Ughh. I walk into the bathroom. Ew. She's ugly. Oh wait, that's me, I think to myself. I hurriedly brush my teeth and hair before changing into some shorts and a cute tee. I quickly apply minimum makeup after throwing on my converse.

I grab my phone and room key then head out the door. After I reach the elevators and go back down to the lobby, I see Sarah sitting on a chair messing with her phone.

"Hey girlie!" I exclaim. Sarah turns to see me and forces a smile to form across her lips.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She's always full of life but now she just seems kind of depressed.

"Can we talk somewhere a little less public?" she suggests.

I agree so we walk down to the beach and start walking along the shoreline.

"So what's up? You seem kind of down." I say.

"Okay, well... Alex and I... kinda... had sex last night."

"Oh my god! For real?" I ask.

She nods and I can see a small smile form. Aww.

"How was it?"

"See that's the thing. It was amazing but um..." I see tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes?" I say trying to get her to continue.

"We didn't use a condom." She says.

I stop dead in my tracks. Did she seriously just say that?"

"Oh my god." I whisper. "Sarah, are you serious?"

She nods and I see a few tears roll down her face. I grab her into a tight hug before she starts sobbing.

"Delilah. What if I get pregnant? It will completely ruin Alex's career. I mean we're only 16!" she sobs.

I feel really bad for her right now. We're becoming really good friends. I feel as if we are sisters and to see her in this shape really makes things real.

"Okay, okay. Did he... um did he cum in you?" I ask awkwardly.

She nods once more. Thank god she knows what cum is. That would have been even more awkward than it already is. Which is highly impossible under the circumstances.

I wipe the tears away from her face.

"Everything is going to be alright, Sarah. I'm sure whatever happens is going to be for the best."

"What if Alex breaks up with me?"

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? He's obviously in love. Besides, he's the dumbass that didn't wrap it up." that makes her laugh.

"Thanks Lilah!" we hug again then head back to the hotel.

As we're walking back, a couple of teenagers playing beach volleyball whistle at us. I scoff. As we try to ignore them, I hear one say, "I'd tap that." This really pisses me off.

When their ball hits the back of my legs, I turn around, pick up the ball, and throw it as hard as I can into his dick.

"Turn around and walk away before I shove it up your ass next time." I say. I flip my hair back over my shoulder and as I'm trying to walk away all cool-like, I run into someone really hard.

We both fall back onto the sand.

I push the now messed up hair out of my eyes and look up. I see that the mysterious person is actually Austin.

"That was hot babe." He says with a smirk.

"What are you doing here, babe?" I say. He offers me his hand and pulls me up to my feet.

"Well I was wondering where you went. But I can see that you've handled yourself pretty damn well." He laughs and gestures to the boy who is still hunched over in the corner.

"Hey, listen." Austin speaks. "Alex and I were wanting to hit up some shops and maybe meet a few mahomies. Do y'all wanna come?"

I look over at Sarah and see her staring off into space with this kind of depressed look on her face.

"Nah I think Sarah and I will just have a girls day. You know, mani/pedi. That type of thing."

"Alright, I'll see you later then." He says and kisses my cheek before running towards the hotel to get Alex. As I'm dusting the sand off of me, I hear footsteps and look up to see Austin again.

"I forgot something!" he says. He grabs me by my waist and hugs me tightly, pressing warm body completely against mine. "I love you."

***

Sarah and I went to the Disney spa. It was absolutely beautiful. We were getting manicures, pedicures, massages, face masks, and even mud baths. This place has it all. As Sarah and I are relaxing, faces down on the table getting a massage, a couple of girls walk in and lie down on the tables beside us.

"I can't believe that Austin and Alex are here!" one of them squeals. Of course. They would be mahomies.

"I know right! Gosh I really hope I get to meet them! Do you think Sarah is here too?"

"Yeah probably. She and Alex are so cute together." I smile. They really are.

"Yeah I just hope that bitch isn't here."

"Who Lilah?"

"Yes. She's just using Austin for his fame."

What the hell is going on here?

"She really needs to quit sleeping around with the crew. It's bad enough that Austin got heartbroken once. We sure as hell don't want to see it happen again."

Oh my god. Are you fucking kidding me right now? What the hell are they talking about? Sleeping around with the crew? EW!! Alex is practically my brother. No scratch that. He is my brother. And the same goes to Zach, Tyler, and Robert. I love Austin and would NEVER even think of doing any of that.

The two girls walk out 5 minutes later. I get up off of the table and wrap my robe tightly around me.

"Delilah. I'm so sorry."

"What were they talking about Sarah?" I ask.

"We were going to tell you but..."

"Wait, you knew?!" I interrupt, my voice getting louder.

"I'm sorry Lilah but we didn't want you..."

"Save it." I say.

I rush back to the changing rooms and put all of my clothes on. Then I begin walking back to the hotel. Once I arrive, I lock myself in the bedroom. I grab my headphones and start blasting music while letting the tears stream down my face. I thought the mahomies liked me.

A/N: Comment what you think guys(: