Chapter 31: Believe

"I'm taking you somewhere." He says with full enthusiasm. 

"And where might that be?" I pry. 

"It's a secret." 

"Awww." I pout. 

"Just hurry up and go change." 

"But what do I change into? You won't tell me anything so I don't know if I should be casual or fancy or..." 

"Just wear purple. Lots and lots or purple." He interrupts. 

I groan and pick myself up from his bed as I hurriedly walk towards the direction of my room. I open the door and slam it shut only to be utterly confused as to what I should wear. 

I walk over to my huge walk in closet and try to find the perfect clothes that are purple. 

I walk around until I see what I was looking for.  

I quickly throw my damp swimsuit into my hamper and put on my black lace undergarments. Then I grab my purple short shorts that make my ass look really good. 

I then glide over to where I keep my tops and pick out an adorable strapless blouse that makes my boobs look amazing. Damn I kinda look like a hoe. Oh well. 

To top it all off, I throw on my black on black converse. Luckily for me, I had just so happened to lace through my purple laces in them yesterday. 

I then quickly blow dry my still wet hair and put on my favorite necklace. 

My mother had given it to me almost 3 years ago when I turned 14. It's the most beautiful piece of Jewelry I own and it's now more special knowing that my mom gave it to me. It's a silver bird at flight that hangs just perfectly in the middle of my chest. 

My fingers gently slide over it when I hear a knock at my door. I clear my throat and tell whoever it is to come in. 

"You ready, babe?" Austin asks. 

"Yup!" I say popping the 'p'. I grab my purse and throw my phone and wallet in before exiting he bedroom. 

We walk downstairs to hug mama and tell her goodbye. 

"I love you both. Be safe and have fun!" She says while hugging us tightly. 

"Alright mom! Bye!" Austin says and gently kisses her on the cheek. Aww. 

He then grabs his keys off of the glass top intable before we leave the condo. 

I walk out of the elevator and to the parking lot towards his car. He unlocks it then holds my door open for me. I smile and get in before he shuts it. 

He walks around only to get in himself. 

"So can you tell me now?" I ask. 

"Nope! Nice try though." He says and winks. 

We begin driving on the crowded streets of downtown Miami. You would think that they'd be done with construction by now. Ugh. 

We soon pull into a huge parking garage. 

We pull up to a little window and pay the outrageous price of $10 just for parking. That's just plain ridiculous. 

We then drive to the very top and park. I get out and find Austin's hand to interlock it with mine. 

We walk to an elevator and then arrive on ground level. When we cross a busy street, I become face to face with a huge building. Written on the side reads 'American Airlines Arena.' 

Wait a second. American Airlines Arena. That's where the Miami Heat play. But NBA season hasn't started yet so that can only mean one thing. Austin is taking me to a concert. Now the only question left. Who's?