Chapter 14: Hey There Delilah

"Delilah is such a bitch." 

"Why did she even fuck Zach and Tyler?" 

"She obviously doesn't even want Austin." 

"I'm going to kick her fucking ass." 

"RT if you want to kill Delilah." 

Sometimes in life, you have to let the little things go and move on. My parents' death really hit me hard but I am truly trying my absolute hardest to move on. The thing that makes me feel small, the thing that makes me feel weak, is when someone hurts me so much to the point where I can't trust anyone. Austin, Alex, and Sarah knew about all the rumors. They didn't tell me. I genuinely thought they, as in the mahomies, liked me. I would have never done half the things I did if it weren't for that. I am really hurt. 

I have been reading all of the tweets on my timeline. Not one is nice. Why don't they like me? I don't understand. When I did ustreams with Austin, they all commented nice things and now, now they hate me.  

I've had my headphones in my ears for almost 4 hours now. I saw the door open and Austin walks in with what seems like 60 shopping bags. He stumbles through the room and when he spots me, he rushes over. 

"Lilah, what's wrong?" 

"Why don't they like me?" 

"Who?" 

"Mahomies." 

"What are you talking about?" 

I shift my laptop over so he can see everything. 

"Oh. You know." 

"Yes Austin. I know." I say in a bitchy voice. "What the hell is going on?" 

"Someone on twitter is pretending to be you and they're saying all this shit about how you slept with everyone and that you're a slut. I wasn't going to tell you because I know it's true." 

"But why would they believe them? Can't you guys tweet them saying that the account isn't real?" 

"My label told me not to interfere." Austin says. 

"So you're just going to let them call your girlfriend a slut. Wow." 

I storm out of the room and into the living room. I don't know what to do. This whole thing is kind of ridiculous. 

"Babe, wait! I'm sorry I can't do anything. I would if I could." 

"Did you know they want me to die? They're sending me death threats Austin! Do you know how scary that is?" I yell. 

"Maybe they wouldn't be sending you death threats if you weren't such a slut." I literally feel my heart stop beating.  

"Take it back!" I scream. 

"Why? So you can just be a bitch again?" 

"You're such a fucking dick, Austin!" 

"I'm a dick? Really? After all I've fucking done for you! Gosh Delilah fuck you!" 

I feel my body begin to shake. "Delilah... Delilah... Delilah!!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I open my eyes and see the hot sun blinding me.  

"Where am I?" I mumble. I hear laughs. I look around and notice I am laying in the sand with Sarah and the two teenage boys around me. 

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I just had that dream. Thank god it wasn't real! 

"Woah what happened?" I ask. 

"We were playing volleyball and we didn't see you then the ball hit you in the head. Knocked you out for bout' half an hour." Says one of the boys. He looks around 14. 

I try to stand up but then an overwhelming sense of dizziness hits me. 

"Woah woah woah! What happened babe?" I hear Austin say. He runs from the back entrance of the hotel over to me. 

"I guess I just got hit with a ball." 

"C'mere." He picks me up bridal style with his strong arms. We begin walking back to our room. 

Once we arrive, he gently sets me down on the bed. 

"Are you okay? You have a big knot on your head. Do you want an ice pack?" he asks sweetly. 

"Yes please." He walks out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. When he comes back, I have a massive headache. 

"Dammit! I have all this sand all over me from falling." 

"Do you want me to start a bath for you?" 

"As long as you join me." I wink. 

He carries me to the bathroom and sets me down on the counter. He the turns on the hot water. 

I get down and walk over to him. I run my hands along the hem of his shirt before taking it off of him. 

He does the same with mine. I bring my hands lower on Austin and pull down his shorts along with his boxers. 

He removes my bra and throws it across the room then pulls down my shorts as well. 

From there, he gently sets me in the warm bath before getting in himself. 

The warm water feels so good on all my sore muscles. 

"Mmm." 

I shift over so that I'm next to Austin. This bathtub is huge so we have enough room to spread out but I'd rather be close to him. 

Austin puts his arm around me and I bury my head in his chest. We just lie there in the warm water, our naked bodies pressed tightly together. It's actually quite soothing. 

"Austin?" 

"Princess?" 

"Will you sing me a song?" he chuckles. 

"Sure which one babe?" 

"Erm... I don't know." 

"Okay lemme think.... Got it!" 

He begins humming and I can hear the vibrations roaring through his chest. Finally he begins to sing a song that I absolutely love. 

"Hey there Delilah what's it like in new York city, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do, time square can't shine as bright as you I swear its true. 

Hey there Delilah don't you worry about the distance I'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listen close your eyes. Listen to my voice it's my disguise, I'm by your side. 

Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me. Oh it's what you to me, oh it's what you do to me." 

And that was how I fell asleep. All snuggled up next to the love of my life in a warm and relaxing bath while he is singing his heart out to me. I love this boy. I really do love him.

A/N: Hey guys!! Yeah I know this is really short! I just really wanted to update today(: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!! ITS REALLY IMPORTANT! I need at least 10 comments to update chapter 15! So comment, comment, comment. Thanks guys!!