Chapter 36: Clues

After running test after test on my heart, the doctors finally decided I could go home. 

Michele came to pick me up after I gathered all my things. 

We soon drove back to the condo. I let out a sigh of relief when I noticed that Austin's car wasn't here. 

We took the elevator up to the third floor where our condo was located and unlocked the door. 

"Hey Lilah why don't you go upstairs and get ready so I can take you out to eat." 

"Really? You sure?" I ask. 

"Of course. Dress into something fancy. You may want to curl your hair as well." 

I nod and walk upstairs to my room. 

The door is back on the hinges. I wonder who did that.  

I walk to my closet and pick out a cute red strapless dress that's short in the front and longer in the back. 

I then put on my cute little white jean jacket on top. 

To finish off the country cutie type look, I pull on my cowboy boots. 

Yep. Definitely still a country girl at heart. 

From there I walk quietly across the hall to do my makeup. I go with an elegant style. I put on my base then apply liquid eyeliner on the top of my lids. I even add some brown eyeshadow. But the thing that made me stand out the most was my cherry red lipstick.  

I obeyed Michele and lightly curled my hair before putting on a red head band, letting my hair flow natural. 

By the time I was ready and came back downstairs, I don't see anyone. All I saw was a note. 

'Delilah, 

Please follow the clues I have left for you. At the end is a surprise! xoxo' 

Hmm. 

I grab the note and on the back, it says to follow the roses. 

I look down and notice rose pedals. When did those get there?! 

I begin following them, soon they lead me out of the condo, down the stairs, then through the front lobby. 

I then notice a huge limousine. 

A man is standing at the side. 

He opens the back door for me. 

"Here you are Miss Delilah. And here's your next clue." He says while handing me a piece of paper. 

I thank him and get in the limo. 

He shuts the door then I read the note. 

It says: 

"YEE! You're now I'm the limo. When you arrive at the next destination, follow the steps from there. Xoxo" 

Hmm. 

The driver takes me 15 minutes away to a little boat dock. 

"Here you are Miss Jane. Walk to the end of the dock and someone will be there for your next clues." 

I reply and quick "Thanks" and get out. 

I walk to the very end of the dock where an elegant looking boat lies in the water. I hear a familiar voice come from behind me. 

"Here's your next clue." 

I turn around and see Dave holding out to me another small piece of paper. 

"Dave what is all of this?" I ask. 

"Don't worry you'll have fun. I promise." 

Okay then. 

He helps me onto the boat. 

"You can go sit on the couches and relax. We will arrive at our destination in 45 minutes." 

Ugh!  

I lie on the couch while Dave starts the boat.  

The boats roaring engine was loud against my ears but soon turned to only a purr as we glided across the water. 

Soon enough, the boat came to a stop. 

I looked out to see Dave tying it up to another dock with a rope. 

He then got out and helped me out himself. 

"Now all you have to do is walk in there and have fun." He says, smiling. 

It was then when I noticed a huge house lying not too far from me. I looked at my surroundings. 

Wait a second. Oh my gosh. 

We're on an island?!  

A private island in the middle of nowhere. And on the private island is a huge and beautiful house. 

This is getting weird. 

I soon say goodbye to Dave and walk across the small beach to the front door. 

The sky is now a dark shade of blue as the sun sets in the distance.  

I walk into the house and gasp. 

It's beautiful. 

I look down at the floor and see fish. FISH! The floor is glass and underneath the glass is a huge aquarium. Then I look up and notice the walls and everything else is a waiting up aquarium. 

I smile as I continue walking forward. 

I see a small table with candles and a single rose. 

I walk up to them and smell the flower. 

Then I see another note lying there. 

"Delilah, you have arrived at your destination. Please turn around." 

Turn around? What? 

I obey and turn around. 

What lies in front of me words can't express. I can't believe this is fixing to happen. 

______________________________________________________

So...? Thoughts?!

Remember to follow @MLTACM! I posted a picture of Delilah!(

**I NEED 50 COMMENTS AND 30 VOTES**