Chapter 28

"What's going on?" Alexandria looked around, not knowing what was going on. She saw her body running down the hall faster now...but it wasn't her, the eyes were black and soulless as the creature ran, knocking down her adversaries with speed and ease.

"It's surprising really, to see such a young vampire as yourself be able to have so much control with all this bloodshed around," Liam commented as he also watched Alexandria's body attack adversaries swiftly with minimal bloodshed. "Especially when you're in your actual form."

"Am I...dead?" Alexandria asked confused as she watched herself take down a Death Eater and pull his arm from its socket in the blink of an eye, she was deadly and beautiful all in one.

Liam chuckled slightly, "I am sorry. I was the one who pulled you from your body, I wanted a word."

"That doesn't answer my question," Alexandria snapped rudely.

Liam gripped her shoulder painfully, causing Alexandria to fall to her feet, "you are not dead. Yet," Liam said forcefully.

Alexandria gasped, "forgive me, sir." The pain was lifted and Alexandria stood up, looking over at Liam as he scowled.

"You are having an out of body experience," Liam nodded. Alexandria breathed a silent sigh of relief, "but continue to talk to me like this and I will end you here and now," Liam moved the pommel of his sword threateningly against his hip.

Alexandria bowed her head slightly as Liam gave a deep sigh, "but of course. You are young and frightened, I would expect no less of you to speak so rudely."

"I am sorry, forgive me, Liam."

Liam nodded, walking slowly as to keep watch over Alexandria's deadly form as she continued down the hall. "I've always loved Hogwarts, I met Helga Hufflepuff and Godric....we were all great friends, she was by my side when I died, and Godric was always good for a laugh," Liam mused.

"I had no idea," Alexandria commented.

"Did you think vampires placed roses and lilies around my altar? That was always her, many, many years ago she left them and placed a spell upon them so they never died."

Alexandria nodded, "I hadn't given it much thought, I was so enthralled with being there to be honest," she whispered.

"I know, I saw," Liam winked.

"Why did you pull me away from myself?" Alexandria questioned not surprised at Liam's words, her entire time in the tomb she felt the presence of someone watching her. "Especially with all of this going on," Alexandria gestured to their surroundings as a nearby wall collapsed, taking out two Death Eaters.

"Because you have many questions for me," Liam answered, shifting his sword slightly as the vampire ahead screamed out and rushed for a Death Eater that was brandishing his wand like a mad man at Ginny Weasley who seemed to be backing herself into a corner. Alexandria watched as she took the Death Eater down, Ginny screamed in fear, Alexandria let out a savage sound as they watched Ginny rush off. "My, my....such a feisty creature. It's astounding how different you are compared to your inner self."

Alexandria looked around the stairs, searching for any hint of Fred...but there was nothing, "is that unheard of?"

Alexandria watched herself be forced to the ground by a spell, the pain of the impact reflected in her chest as she clutched her own torso, watching as the bloodsucker continued to snap and snarl as the attacker closed in. But before the attacker could so much as raise his wand, James appeared and pulled him off, tossing him over the banister with ease. Alexandria inwardly flinched at the scene. A fall from the seventh floor of this castle was grounds for immediate death.