Chapter 13

Alexandria looked in the mirror as she fixed on her eyeliner and red lipstick, she pulled on black jeans and a blue tank top before walking downstairs for the day.

"Morning, Alexandria," James greeted as she walked down the grand staircase.

"It's Lexi, please," Alexandria begged him for the millionth time.

"I think it's Alexandria, it pisses you off which makes me happy," James grinned.

Alexandria glared at the boy, he was so much like Vic that it pained her sometimes to even look at him. "Get out of my face or else."

"Honey, I'm a hundred years old. You couldn't take me in your wildest dreams," James smirked smugly.

Alexandria continued to walk, "do I smell today?" she asked as her messed with a strand of hair that had fallen in her eyes.

"I smell vanilla," James shrugged.

Alexandria grinned, she'd been with Colleen and her coven for a few weeks now, trying to learn all that she could and perfect the cloaking spell to hide herself. She'd be leaving soon, hoping that Vic and the others hadn't gone crazy missing her.

"Are you ever going to leave?" Peter asked in a bored tone when they came upon him.

"I may bite you," Alexandria growled as he opened the library door for her.

"Peter, be nice to Alexandria." Colleen scolded from her usual spot on the piano bench.

"Thank you again, for everything," Alexandria said polietly as she took a seat in a chair across from the vampire.

Colleen smiled, "I'm more than happy to have helped someone like you." She stood up and offered Alexandria a leather bound book, "A more accurate book detailing our history, I managed to find long ago. I believe it will help you."

Alexandria frowned, she missed Vic, he always loved to read histories. He knew histories of the strangest things, it was something that made him a perfect fit for the Ravenclaw house. "I was thinking..."

"Hold that thought!" Colleen clicked her fingers and James appeared with the Daily Prophet, Alexandria snatched it and read it greedily looking for Johnathan Sorrin's name. But she didn't come upon it.

"What's so special about it?" Alexandria said suddenly bored of the paper.

"Look at the front," Colleen smiled slightly.

Alexandria looked down, Harry Potter had been spotted at the Ministry of Magic, "did they get him?"

"He got away," Colleen sighed, her voice held a hint of disappointment.

"Where do you stand in all of this anyway?" Alexandria asked as she folded up the paper.

"I believe that he is wrong and he should be taken down, my clan and I have discussed that if we do happen to find Potter we'll give him aide. It's all that we can do without getting ours hands dirtied in this war."

"He's looking for me....you-know-who..." Alexandria whispered.

"Well, with everything that I've provided you I believe you will be safe." Colleen afirmed, but Alexandria was still unconvinced. "James and Peter have agreed to watch over you when you do decide to leave as well."

"They look so thrilled," Alexandria smiled over to the two boys, Peter pushed his hair from his eyes and scowled.

"We're going on holiday, it sounds brilliant to be watching over you and your dull little life," Peter commented.

"Like your life is so very exciting," Alexandria snorted.

"I'll have you know that--"

"Off with you two!" Colleen snapped.