Chapter 8

There was a constant pounding coming from the other room and as Alexandria got up to investigate she couldn't help but glare at the door just across the hall from hers. Vic could sleep through anything and he probably was, as she checked her watch she saw that he had an hour until his first day of working for the Weasleys.

The knocking continued as Alexandria walked to the door in her pajamas which consisted of rather short shorts and a too small silk tank top that went down to her midriff. Vic was immune to her looks at this point. But as for the people knocking...

Alexandria screamed in surprise and horror when she saw Fred and George Weasley standing there. Their jaws dropped to the floor, especially Fred's.

"G-good m-morning you two," Alexandria stammered as she tried to hide herself with the door.

"Didn't want Vic to be late to his first day...so we figured we'd pop by...we told him last night," George commented, seeming to recover first while Fred still looked dumbfounded.

"Oh Lexi! I forgot-" Vic appeared behind them, wearing his nicer set of robes, but stopped when he saw Alexandria, he started laughing as he put his hand to his mouth. "Nice pajamas."

"It's hot out!" Alexandria defended herself while her face burned red. Last night when they'd gone to bed it was extremely humid.

Vic patted her back and smiled slightly, "would you two like coffee or some breakfast?"

"I'm not cooking breakfast right now, Vic. I don't even have to be up yet," Alexandria muttered.

"Oh yes you do. You're getting a job today. I've set up all the interviews just remember to...wear something," the corners of Vic's mouth twitched as Alexandria growled and punched his arm repeatedly.

"Fine, I'll make breakfast then. Would you care for anything?" Alexandria turned to the twins as Vic pretended to be injured beside her. "Vic make coffee."

"Your turn!" Alexandria punched his arm yet again, "ow! alright alright!" Vic whined giving in.

While Fred and George went to sit on the couch Alexandria and Vic went to work in the kitchen, "you set me up."

"What do you mean?" Vic smiled as he finished filling four mugs with French vanilla flavored coffee.

"You knew they were going to be here and you let me get the door knowing what I wore to bed just to torture me," Alexandria said lowly. "You probably made the flat hot last night just to get me to specifically wear this."

Vic raised an eyebrow as Alexandria finished putting eggs on a plate, "I can't control the weather, but so what if I did?"

Alexandria put down the pan and glared, "I don't like being made a fool of Vic."

"I made them remember how attractive you are!" Vic defended, "especially Fred."

Alexandria's face flushed deeply, "if I wanted Fred to remember, don't you think I would've already done that? Hello, I'm part Veela, it doesn't take much."

"We've had lunch with these two over the past week and not once have I seen you try anything. You wore t-shirts with jeans, not even form fitting jeans, just jeans!"

Alexandria shook her head, figuring it was already too late to change out of her clothes, instead she grabbed her robe that was hanging off the nearby doorknob and tied it around herself.

"Smells great! Thank you," Fred grinned as George nodded a thanks while Alexandria placed the plates out before them.

"Lex is a great cook," Vic complimented her.