Chapter 20

Vic returned an hour later with four plastic bottles filled with crimson liquid, everyone was standing in the kitchen and Vic looked around as he slung his pack over his shoulder.

"Um...Lupin and Bill. Will you come with me? Kingsley, do you have the pensieve?" Vic took control of the situation, seeming to come back to his old self. Vic looked at Fred and frowned, "you have to stay away for a bit."

Fred looked beyond pissed but nodded nonetheless. Vic walked into the living room, sitting on the coffee table beside Alexandria. He lifted the bottles and placed them beside his leg, Lupin and Bill stiffened but took either spot beside Alexandria while Kingsley stood behind Vic. With a flick of his wand he put ropes around Alexandria's body before removing the stunning spell.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite person," Vic smirked as he lifted one of the bottles. "Would you like this?" Alexandria nodded, shifting against her restraints, "then I'm going to need some answers. Every three answers gets you half a bottle. Fair?"

"Fair," Alexandria croaked out.

Vic chewed on his bottom lip and gently lifted the bottle up to her lips for a minute before pulling away. "Better?"

"Better," Alexandria nodded.

"First, where were you? What did they do? How did you get out?" Vic questioned.

"Malfoy Manor, tortured me for information and I believed they were going to make me a puppet..." she sighed, giving a shaky breath. Her throat was so coarse it hurt to speak and she didn't want to discuss what had happened in full detail. She just wanted to leave, she didn't want to be here. Fred was here, any moment he would appear and kill her...she had to get out.

"Too much to say?" Lupin offered comfortingly. Alexandria nodded.

Vic handed over the bottle, hoping that would help. They sat in silence as Alexandria drained the bottle, her veins disappearing and her eyes brighter than ever when they stared back at Vic. Fred had said that she was a full vampire now, but she still looked the same. Maybe she could handle the blood thirst better...he'd have to watch her to see.

"Are you ready to talk? I'll give you an entire bottle for information," Vic offered.

"What month are we in?" Alexandria looked at Bill as she capped the bottle.

"End of January," Bill nodded.

Alexandria looked at her hands and sighed, Vic smiled slightly, knowing what she was thinking about, "don't worry. I missed your birthday too."

Alexandria looked up at him, Their birthdays were in December, about a week apart from each other. It was something the two of them looked forward to all year.

She nodded, "it was Snape who helped me escape actually," she whispered. Lupin and Kingsely shifted uncomfortably, "he appeared at some point. Undid my shackles and left me a small amount of blood."

"How did you escape?" Kingsley his voice calm.

"Well, it could've just been luck...but I managed," she shuddered, "since I'd been starved for weeks all I needed was a bit of blood to bend the bars of the cellar door and slip right through. I stunned Draco Malfoy and ran off but when I got to the gate.." Alexandria began to shake, Lupin gently placed a hand on her shoulder seeming to realize that she wasn't a danger anymore. "I was stopped by you-know-who and he just....let me go."

There was silence, how could that be possible? You-Know-Who would never let anyone go. Especially a vampire he had held captive for several months.

"Alexandria, we are very interested in seeing what happened. Is it possible...." Kingsley began but fell short, he didn't want to set off the fragile girl.