Chapter 24

Alexandria pulled her hood over her head as she walked up the pathway to the mansion, it looked dark and slightly ominous as she stepped onto the porch. Much more intimidating than the first time she had been here. She pounded on the door, but was met with a hollow echoing. Something was wrong.

"Well, this is shocking," Peter's familiar voice said behind her. He was smiling as he approached her.

"What is?" Alexandria questioned.

"I haven't seen you for months, everyone was worried about you," Peter raised an eyebrow.

"Months?" Alexandria questioned deeply confused, they had gone hunting last night.

"What month is it?" Peter questioned while stepping around her.

They were met with blank walls and dark halls, "it's...September. What happened here?"

Peter was silent as they walked the halls, "James! We have a guest."

James appeared from the second floor, when he took in Alexandria he slid down the railing and appered before her. Studying her closely before taking a step away and holding out his wand at her.

"What do you hate most about me?" James questioned.

"You call me Alexandria."

"What was the very last thing I made you try?"

"A steak that was bloody and juicy yesterday."

James gave a confused look before hugging her swiftly, "it's been so long. Where have you been?"

"I saw you yesterday," Alexandria frowned.

Peter placed a hand on James shoulder, whispering something in his ear. The two looked at Alexandria and frowned.

"You going to tell me what happened here?" Alexandria demanded as she looked around, the place looked abandoned. But that couldn't be...she had been here yesterday, but it looked as if everyone had left months before.

Peter and James led her to the living room, taking seats on the couch. Peter handed Alexandria the Daily Prophet which was dated for this month: January.

"It's January?" Alexandria was so confused.

"Alexandria, what exactly do you remember?" James asked calmly.

"We went to get blood together and I...I went through the change...and it was awful," Alexandria shuddered. "I woke up with Vic and the twins and I ran."

"Why did you do that?" Peter questioned.

"Because I didn't know what was happening! I was so scared and confused, all I knew was i needed to get blood and fast...." Alexandria rubbed her temples, she felt so overwhelmed that she just lifted the window and jumped out.

Peter sat beside her and frowned, "the thing is...that happened a few months ago."

"What?!" Alexandria stammered.

"You were captured by Death Eaters the night that you're talking about," James spoke quietly.

"Then why don't I remember any of it?"

"Trauma," Peter and James offered together.

Alexandria nodded slightly as she clutched her chest,"then what happened here?"

"Once it was revealed you were captured, Colleen moved everyone as a precaution. We're only here because we thought that you might show back up some day," Peter explained.

"Then everyone is safe, right?" Alexandria asked hurriedly

"Yes, everyone is safe," James snorted. Alexandria relaxed slightly. "I'll go get you a drink."