Chapter 21

Alexandria was in the dark cellar talking to Draco about what happened in the Manor during the day and night.

"Nothing really, not many of us are here. Aside from my family after all...it's boring here," Draco shrugged.

"Is that why you come down here?"

Draco gave a small nod and shrugged.

The scene changed, this time to Alexandria's conversation when Draco brought up Fred.

"What will you do to him?" Alexandria whispered as she looked at the water.

"I don't know, but if they find out about him...it won't be good," Draco muttered.

"Please, don't hurt him."

The scene morphed, taking on shapes before it finally appeared to be the twin's apartment.

They were sitting on couch laughing as Fred lost another round of a game against Alexandria who jumped up and started a victory dance before Fred pushed her to the ground, he twisted her arm in an awkward way which resulted in Alexandria screaming.

"Disgusting bloodsucker," Fred laughed with malice in his voice.

The scene morphed and Alexandria was running through dense trees, trying to escape something but she kept tripping as she ran. Her attacker appeared, wielding a knife and wand. Ropes wrapped around her struggling form and the figure came closer, leaning down before slicing at her chest.

Alexandria let out a scream, "please! Just stop hurting me!"

Her attacker came close to her face and smirked, his brown eyes gleaming as he studied her, "why should I listen to you, freak?" Fred Weasley breathed in her ear.

Alexandria screamed and the scene transformed to one of the Great Hall. The students were surrounding her, coming at her from every way before pouncing at her and shouting spells. Attacking her, but Alexandria never fought back, she felt the spells hit her and cried out with every blow to the chest.

"Tell me where your coven is," Bellatrix ordered when the scene transformed.

"I told you there is no coven." Alexandria panted out when her throat was released.

"It's a shame really....your life. If only you could die..."

Bellatrix's face was morphed into Fred's, his face taking a sneer as he looked down at her. He held out his wand and shouted crucio at her, causing Alexandria to thrash and scream out.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Alexandria screamed.

"You're a bloodsucker," Fred explained calmly.

"You said you'd never hurt me."

A flash of green light surrounded them as shapes morphed and Alexandria was standing at the gates, looking at Voldemort.

"Where will you go? No one wants you. You were alone when we brought you here." Voldemort said calmly. "You're a monster to them, never to be accepted by a single person."

Alexandria slipped through the bars, placing the metal between them. "No friends, a family that abandoned you at your weakest. No one wants a bloodsucker around them. You'll never be wanted. Except for here....you're wanted here."

Memory after memory appeared before them all, everyone speechless as Alexandria clasped her hands over her ears and hid her face in Fleur's arms. She only looked up briefly when Bill came over and also held onto her tightly as memories flooded by. Everything she had witnessed for the past four months whizzed by, changing from one scene to another. When they all felt the pensieve basically push them out, no one spoke as Alexandria sobbed quietly between the married couple. Fleur and Bill tightened their grasp on her as she shook.