Epilogue

[A/N] Don't panic, *bonus chapters are to follow*. Comment more ideas for bonus chapters HERE and I'll give you credit if I pick it! Merry Christmas ;)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You wanna go out tonight?" Leah asks as she pulls her phone from her purse. She sits on her bed, tying her shoes.

I shut my Chemistry book, feed up with studying. "You know what? Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"We can just walk around downtown, maybe stop at one of the restaurant to eat."

"Okay, let's do it."

I also tie on my shoes and throw on a white Penn State sweatshirt. It's pretty cool for October. Soon, I'm going to have to bring out the winter jacket.

It's a hefty walk to get downtown from East Hall. Leah and I complain about classes and homework. We also talk chatter about good parties and where to find them. The winds blows out hair in our faces, whistling in our ears. By the time we make it to the famous diner downtown, our fingers are cold, and our stomachs are growling.

"What can I get you ladies today?" a student waitress asks as we sit at a table away the window. She gives us both menus. "Can I start you off with drinks?"

"I'll take a coffee, please," Leah says, taking off her scarf and tying her blonde hair into a messy bun.

The waitress nods, scribbling down her order. "And for you, dear?"

"Hot chocolate," I smile.

"Good choice." She write down my request. "I'll give you ladies a chance to look through the menu, and I'll be back with your drinks."

She walks away, disappearing behind the double doors that hide the kitchen. "So," Leah draws out, "you glad we decided to walk?"

"No!" I laugh, rolling my eyes. "I can't feel my toes!"

Leah giggles, and my phone rings. My eyebrows furrow in confusion; who could possibly be calling me now?

I dig my phone out of my purse, smiling to myself when a silly selfie of Aaron and I flash on the screen. I look at Leah, and she nods. "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." She gets up from the table and leaves.

My heart beats faster when I answer the call. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby, you sound winded, where are you?"

"At the diner downtown, Leah and I walked about a mile to get here, that's probably why."

I hear static through the speaker. "I think we're breaking up."

I stand up. "Aaron, wait, let me step outside then."

"I--er--stat--." And the line does dead.

I pull the phone away from my face. I have four bars; he must have been the one with the bad service. I call him back three more times, and he never picks up.

"Here are you drinks," the waitress says, placing our mugs on the table as Leah comes back from the restroom. "Did you ladies decide what you would like yet?"

We shake our heads. "I'll give you more time then."

She leaves, and Leah leans closer to the table, paging through the menu. "I'm going to order some sticky buns. What about you?"

"I was thinking the same thing," I agree.

I hear the bell above the entrance ring, and Leah glances at the people walking in. "Hey, isn't that--?"

"Hello, ladies," Aaron smoothly says, entering the establishment.

"Long time no see," Charlie beams as Luke and Al walk in the door.

"Oh my God!" I squeal, rising from my seat and hugging Aaron with all of my might. I press my cheek again his neck, breathing in his smell. "I missed you so much."

He discreetly kisses me on the cheek. "I missed you, too, Callie."

"Sit, beautiful boys, sit!" Leah laughs, pointing at Al. "You, sit next to me, you hot tamale."

"Say no more," Al replies, pulling up a seat next to my roommate. Charlie and Luke file in as well, leaving two chairs for Aaron and me.

"So what brings all you incredibly hot people to this glorious school?" Leah asks, sipping on her coffee.

"English major," I whisper into my boyfriend's ear, and he nods, wrapping an arm around the back of my chair.

"We bring spectacular news," Luke adds, beaming.

I raise an eyebrow. "Did you finally man up and decide to put a ring on Shay?"

He rolls his eyes, glaring yet blushing ever so slightly. "No."

"Can I tell her?" Charlie asks, smiling so widely his face might get stuck like that.

"I wanted to!" Al whines.

"No, let Charlie do it, he knew her the longest," Aaron replies, winking at me.

"Tell me what?" I beg, confused yet sort of excited.

"We signed with Sony!" Charlie yells.

"Are you serious?" I gasp, mouth dropping. "That's incredible, congrats!"

I get up and give each of them a hug, including Luke. I save Aaron for last, kissing him on the lips because he clearly deserves it.

"And that's not even the best part," Aaron says as I sit down again. "Guess who wants us to headline their next tour?"

"Who?!" I impatiently asks.

"Shawn Mendes."

"Oh my God, that's amazing!" I squeal. "You guys are going to be so famous, you just watch."

* * * * *

After eating at the dinner, Leah decides to show Charlie, Luke, and Al around the downtown area. She sends me a knowing look, glancing between Aaron and me. I'll thank her later for the alone time.

"You've been smiling non-stop," I say as we stroll down a street packed with college students. I pull him close to me, loving the way his hand fits perfectly in mine.

"I'm happy, that's why," he laughs. "Who would have ever thought that our crazy dreams would come true?"

"I always thought so," I reply. "You guys are super talented and deserve it. I'm proud of you, Aaron."

"Thanks, Callie. The first show's going to be in Belgium in April. When does your spring break start?"

"Sometime in April, I'm pretty sure," I wildly reply, giddy with excitement. "Are you gonna take me to Belgium?!"

"Of course. I want you to see us at our first stadium performance."

I giggle, wrapping my arm around his waist. "Well, you can count me in."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[A/N] Merry Christmas! I know some of your probably freaking out because of the title of this chapter, but ITS NOT OVER JUST YET, MY FRIENDS. Bonus chapters are coming your way!