Forgotten property

"Mercy! It's me Ceil! Wake up!" Said Ceil as he knocked on Mercy's door before going in. "Mercy! Didn't you hear me? It's almost noon." Said Ceil as he walked in, when he did walk in he couldn't help but notice Grell fixing his bow tie and buttoning his vest. "Huh? Oh good morning Grell. Mercy come on I have something to tell you." Said Ceil as he walked over to Mercy who was face planted in her pillow.

"Can't it wait kid? I kinda had a long night and... I'm really tired." Said Mercy as she pulled the covers over her head. "I mean you were there... Wait how are you so awake? Didn't you get the worse end of the deal last night?" Asked Mercy as she stared at Ceil from under the covers.

"Huh? Oh no I'm used to this sort of thing." Said Ceil as he tried to get the cover's off of Mercy's head. "Now come on! You have to have a look at the paper!" Said Ceil as he pulled out a newspaper. 

"What about the news paper?" Asked Mercy as she peaked out of the covers.

"What you did last night! Their calling you a hero!" Said Ceil as he showed her the front page. "The queen want's to meet you to thank you properly." Said Ceil as he heard Sebastian knock on the door.

"Pardon me Mercy, there's a man here who claims to know you. He say's his name is James Cartwright, he say's he's your Realtor." Said Sebastian as he stood in the doorway.

"I don't know any James Cartwright." Said Mercy as she stared at Sebastian.

"Wait yes you do." Said Grell. "I think he's the man you bought a bit of property from." Said Grell as he walked over to the doorway. "I'll go ask him what he want's." Said Grell before leaving the room.

"Hmm... I bought property?" Said Mercy as she got out of bed while Ceil blushed, she hadn't realized she was nude. When she did she put on her silk robe. "I better go see what this is about." She said before leaving the room. 

"Well that made my day." Said Sebastian as he cleaned up his nose bleed. "Should we go see what that business with Realtor is my lord?" Asked Sebastian as he walked over to Ceil.

"Uhhh...Uhhh..... Uhhhh...." Said Ceil as he stood to his feet and locked himself in his office. 

"I guess he wasn't ready to be in the presence of the naked beauty of woman." Said Sebastian as he went to go see why the Realtor was there, when he went to the hall they had already began having a conversation. 

"Jaclyn! It's good to see you. I can't believe you came to England without telling me. I had to read the paper to find out you were here, by the way congratulations." Said Cartwright. 

"Oh yeah... Thank's. Who are you again?" Asked Mercy as she shook his hand. 

"Don't you remember! You bought some nearby property from me a few months ago! I've had it furnished and gardened for you. How can you forget you paid quiet a bit for it." Said Cartwright. 

"He's right my lady, we met him a month before we left for England. You said you would need a home to stay in and that since you were wealthy you wanted a mansion...." Said Grell as he stared at Sebastian who had an expression of disbelief. 

"You mean this whole time you could have been staying in your own home, instead of here!" Shouted Ceil who was standing at the top of the stairs. 

"Huh? Oh  yeah I guess I could of forgotten... Hmmm... These things have slipped my mind before." Said Mercy as she scratched her head.

"How do you forget something like that!" Shouted Ceil as he stormed down the stairs."Honestly what kind of wealth do they have in America?"

"Uhhh.... New wealth. Plus we've been moving forward really fast in the past few years." Said Mercy.