How did you two meet? Part 2

It's been a very interesting two weeks. I've seen some rather interesting things and met some fascinating people too! There was this one fellow I met at a local pub who said he wrote poetry about death* and his lovers who had died. I forget his name Allan or Edwin or who cares... But anyways I've been enjoying my time ehhh... Oh jeez not this again. I swear the women in this country act as if they've never seen red hair before. They all keep coming up to me and asking "Are you married?" of "Do you have a sweet heart?" Oh boy one of them is coming over what do I do... Damn too slow. 

"Excuse me I hate to bother you sir, but my friend Annie..." Said the girl.

"Stop right there." Said Grell interrupting the girl. "I'm not very fond of women, but when I do fall for them its very rare. The last woman I fell for was Jack the Ripper and she was going to kill her nephew. But at the last moment she couldn't, so she didn't. So I killed her and then well... no that's about it." Said Grell as he walked away from the girl who was left in awe. It was almost time for Grell to go reap the 99 other souls he needed to complete his favor to Gregory. Grell had been having a relaxing and rather enjoyable time in Baltimore, except for the parts where women were flirting with him. He'd been wondering why so many people were going to die around the same time in the same area, but he just figured it was just sickness spreading in the southern area of Baltimore.

Meanwhile in the outskirts of Baltimore.

Mercy had been mingling amongst the lower ranks in the hell hounds. It was tedious and rather dirty, they liked to wrestle a lot in the pig pens. She was rather disgusted by them, but couldn't help but laugh when they did. 

"Hey Jack what do you think the boss lady is up to?" Asked a man by the name of Jim.

"Huh? No clue but I really wanna find out." Said Mercy (in a man's voice) who was posing as a man by the name of Jack.

"Hmmm... What else do you wanna find about the boss lady? Maybe what she keep's under her blouse?" Said Jim.

"Hahaha! That's a good one jimmy. But I'm not interested in that." Said Mercy.

"Oh... I see." Said Jim as he walked in front of Mercy. "Your into men!" He said.

"What! no that's..." Said Mercy feeling embarrassed.

"Ha! I'm just messing with you Jack." He said as he slapped her back. When Jim slapped Mercy's back he unknowingly loosened her her U.S.Marshall badge that her boss required her to carry somewhere on her person. Jim bent down and picked up her badge. "What's this?... U.S.Marshal?... Where... Where did you get this?" He said as 20 to 30 other members came to circle around the two.

"Uhhh... I found that." Said Mercy.

"Where?" Asked a random member.

"Uhhhh.....Uhhhhh....." She stuttered as she couldn't come up with an explanation. They were circling her and says things like "traitor" or "lynch the bastard". She wanted to run but she was surrounded, but right now she was lucky. They were about two miles away from the barn that was being used as the hell hounds headquarters. She was was free to slide her pistols out from her sleeves. She raised he pistols as some backed away while others pulled out their guns. They tried to open fire on her, but she was standing under tree and climbed up while fighting her way to it. She jumped from that tree to another while they lit it on fire. She aimed and fired on 6 men who had their backs turned. The hoard of hell hounds turned to see their fellow men dead.

"let's see 30 against one... That's hardly fair. I don't have anyone to hold me back. You all might as well turn yourselves in." She said as she echoed from the tree's.