Passion....

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS VERY VIVID AND VERY DESCRIPTIVE. IT CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS AND OTHER VARIOUS PERVERTED THINGS. IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THAT SORT OF THING THEN SKIP OR WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE A MINOR UNDER THE AGE OF.... Oh who am I kidding some of you are probably younger than 15 and are going to read this anyways. So just sit back relax and enjoy, it's dirty as I promised and as I warned. You can skip this chapter cause it doesn't really affect the story, I just wrote this just cause I love you!!!

"It's so good to be home." Sighed Mercy in relief as Grell carried her through the door. "I can't wait to get to bed."

"I can't wait to get you in bed." Said Grell with a grin.

"And I can't wait for you to see this coffin!" Said the Undertaker with an eerie giggle, he was sitting on top of a coffin at the foot of the stairs.

"How the hell do you people keep getting in here!?!?" Shouted Grell with anger as Mercy had him put her down.

"I came in through the window over there." Said Undertaker as he pointed at the opened window with a grin. "Now as I was saying I've brought that coffin Mercy had me customize dearie."

"Oh! It's finished already? You did that so quick!" Said Mercy with excitement. "Can I see it?"

"Wait... What coffin?" Asked Grell with confusion.

"The coffin she had made just for you." Said undertaker with a giggle as he presented the coffin to Mercy.

"Well... What do you think?" He said as he presented the blood red coffin embroidered with black ivory brim, the inside had soft red silk and black lace. The lid had a skull within a rose with ruby eyes, and it had Grell's name written in the thorn vines.

"It's beautiful!" She said as she observed the coffin. "Oh... Grell, do you like it? I had your other coffin retouched, that's why I've asked you to sleep in my room lately. So that the surprise wouldn't be ruined." She said as Grell walked up to the coffin and place his hand on it.

"I....I... I don't what to say." Said Grell as he began to blush a deep shade of red. "You did this for me?" Asked Grell.

"Yes,I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you." Said Mercy as she held Grell's hands with a blush.

"I...I love it!" Said Grell as he held Mercy in arms. "Thank you Mercy! Thank you so much." Said Grell as he held his mistress closer.

"I'm glad you like it Grell." She said as she could feel the Undertaker join in the hug. "Uhhh.... Undertaker what are you doing?" She said as she could feel Undertaker.

"Oh, nothing." He with a giggle backing away slowly, leaving his hands on her shoulders. "Now is a matter of payment for the coffin, these things don't come cheap you know."

"Ah yes the payment." Said Mercy with a giggle. "Ready your sides this one then Undertaker." She said as the Undertaker grabbed her hand and placed her hand on her hip.

"A laugh is cheap." He said as he smelled her hair. "I want something a tad more valuable." He said as he slipped his hand into her tight leather trousers.

"Gahh!!! Undertaker stop it!!" She said as her face turned bright red. "Grell!!! Make him stop!!" She cried as she tried to struggle from Undertakers grip.

"Hey you get your hand's off her this instant!" Shouted Grell as Undertaker raised his foot to light caress Grell's leg.

"Come now, this sort of thing will spice things up between you two." He said as he put his other leg in between Mercy's legs. "It will feel good for all of us, I promise."