Hello My Name is William T. Spears

A Reaper musn't use their death scythe without permission, for it is forbidden. Modyification's made unto a reaper's death scythe without permission is forbidden. Killing human's not on the "To Die" list and collecting their souls is forbidden. Grim reaper's must never remove their spectacles for it is a part of their uniform, also for the fact that all reapers are severely nearsighted. Reaper's must take care of their death scythes and spectacles. Giving any information about the deceased concerning their death, murderer, cause of death, or circumstance to human's is forbidden. When a reaper removes their spectical's, and never dawns them again, will be considered a deserter. When a reaper retires their death scythes are required to be confiscated and collected. Also coming to the human world to meddle with life and death matters like an idiot is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!

Unfortunately one reaper by the name of Grell Sutcliff, violates a majority of these rules. For those of you who are wondering my name is William T. Spears, I'm a grim reaper. My position in the reaper society, for those who are wondering, I am the supervisor of the dispatch management division. Above, as you can see, I have listed several important rule's for reaper's to follow. The reason why I'm saying all of this is because I must speak to Grell. Several month's ago Grell willingly did field work in America, for one Gregory Gains. This was not a violation of any of the society's rules, however what he did there while he was there. He meddled with life and death matter's of a human, but not just any human, a demon hunter. Normally the supervisor for the area would have interfered and spoken with Grell but it was not necessary. It is common for reapers and demon hunters to interact whether either party is working or not. But when Grell interacted with this demon hunter, who at the moment he assumed was a "perfect man", he made a blood contract over a silver cross.

If your wondering what a blood contract is, it's when a divine being. Example: a grim reaper. Makes a contract with a human with divine purpose. Example: a demon hunter. These contracts have been made before, but with serious repercussions. After one incident involving a demon hunter gone rouge and forcing "their" reaper to do the same (the Aztec's vanished). I was going to inspect the contract and upon my observation (from a distance) I found the contract to be rather, innocent. All the contract required for Grell to do was stay by the hunters side. He doesn't really have to follow any orders she gives, all he needs to do is be present. This contract didn't seem to interfere with Grell's work either, seeing as how the contract would terminate at the time of her death. So to put it in clear terms, the contract should have terminated itself tonight.

I checked the ledger this evening and found that I was to reap the soul of one Beatrice Kincaid, after she kills Jaclyn "Mercy" Maria Martinez. Who was (and apparently still is) the one Grell was indebted to. I sent a small owl to the location where this soul would be and made it's eyes mine. From what I had observed Miss Martinez perished as scheduled. But then she stood to her feet and temporarily stole Grell's scythe, which she used to reap the soul of miss Kincaid. Normally cinematic record's won't play themselves who for someone who isn't a reaper, but in this instance they did. This lead's me to believe that Jaclyn Maria Martinez was born a reaper. I'm heading to the Phantomhive estate tonight to speak with Grell and his harboring of a birth right reaper. 

A birth right reaper is basically a being who was born to human parents but was born a reaper. 

On my way to speak to Grell, however, I noticed a former reaper. The legend himself  the man who is now known simply as the Undertaker. He was heading the same direction as myself so I decided to confront him. When I stopped him he was carrying a large parcel with him, it was one of his custom made coffins. I swear the man's coffins are pieces of art.

"Oh well if it isn't William T. Spears. What bring's you to this dirt road at this hour?" He said with a light chuckle.

"I'm headed to the Phantomhive estate, it's the only thing down this road." I said in response.