Marksmen have Morals

"Grell be a dear and dial up Ceil for me." Said Mercy as she handed Grell the phone, the two had been in her office sitting at her desk. Mercy was sitting in Grell's lap facing him, she was wearing nothing but one of Grell's dress shirts while Grell was wearing nothing but his trousers.

"Yes my lady." Said Grell as Mercy kissed his neck as he dialed Ciel.

"Thank you darling." She said as Grell handed her the phone. While the phone was ringing Grell kissed her neck as well. "Grell stop it's rining." She said as the phone was finally answered. 

"Hello?" Asked the young voice on the other end. "Who is calling?"

"Ceil is that you? It's me Mercy." She said.

"Oh Mercy hello! It's good to hear your voice!" Said Ceil with excitement.

"It's good to hear your voice too kid. Say I was wondering if I could come visit you today." She said as Grell caressed her thigh.

"Oh sure, I guess if you want you can come over for lunch." Said Ceil.

"That sounds lovely! I can't wait." She said before hanging up the phone, as Grell put her on the desk. "We should get ready after this." She said as Grell kissed her legs. 

"Yes, yes we should my darling. Now get on your back." Said Grell as he made her lie on her back. 

"So what should I wear?" She asked as Grell placed kisses on her chest. 

"Something sexy..." He said as he unbutton her shirt. "Like the leather trousers with the lace that run up your legs." He said as he touched her legs. 

"Yeah that sounds good. When your finished be sure to prepare my demon kit, I know Sebastian will do anything to protect the boy. And I'm positive he'll try to kill me after I've killed him." She said as she ran her fingers through Grell blood red hair. 

"Oh I've always want to watch a demon die." Said Grell with a sinister grin as he put his finger inside his mistress.

"Oh! Well.. Mmmm... I've always wanted to meet a man who actually enjoys...Ahhhh.... My line of work." She said as she felt Grell's fingers as her face turned red. 

"And I've always liked a woman who can kill anything without hesitation." He said as he kissed and nibbled on her neck, as they continued their foreplay. Grell began to remove his trousers and remove her shirt, both exposing their bare skin. But you know what watching them have sex in Mercy's office isn't all that important to the story. So I'll just move onto Ceil's house, you dirty little perverts. 

"Ceil guess who came for a surprise visit!" Shouted a young man standing in Ceil's office door way.

"Ughh Soma what are you doing here?" Asked Ceil with frustration as Soma walked over and hugged him and took him off the ground. 

"I came to see my favorite earl! Why else would I come!" He said as Ceil struggled to get away. 

"Please put me down." Said Ceil as he gave up on struggling. "Look I don't have time for this today I have a guest coming over and I don't need this right now." Said Ceil as Agni walked over to Soma's side.

"Who's coming over?" Asked Soma. "Is it some lord from somewhere?" Asked Soma. 

"None of your business. I don't want you to bother me and her while we..." Said Ceil before Soma interrupted.

"A girl? Oh Ceil who's the lucky lady?" Said Soma with a wink.

"It's not like that! She's a friend and she's very important. I don't want her being offended by you."  Said Ceil as he brushed himself off, just then Sebastian walked in with Mercy.