A Trancy Brat

"Time to get up highness." Said Claude as he nudged Alois to wake up.

"I don't wanna." Said Alois as Claude opened the curtains to reveal a bright sunny day. "Wow look how beautiful it is." Said Alois as he turned on his side to look out the window.

"Yes it is quiet sunny today isn't it, it looks like it promises to be a good day." Said Claude with an evil grin.

"Do you think she did it? Do you think she killed him?" Asked Alois as he shot up and amiled.

"I don't know highness, but we should get you ready for the day." Said Claude as he brought out Alois's typical purple attire. Claude removed his young master's night clothes and put his clothes on and laced his very feminine boots as perusal. Claude escorted Alois to the dining hall.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Asked Alois as he skipped down the hall, almost approaching the doors to the dining hall.

"Today you are scheduled to uhhhh...," said Claude as he opened the door to the dining hall, Mercy and Grell were there having breakfast they had made.

"Good morning Alois! Good morning Claude!" Said Mercy with a smile as she raised a cup of coffee as if to wave. "Sit Grell and I made you two breakfast." She said as they stared at the two for they were very surprised to see them there.

"How did you two get in?" Asked Claude as he readjusted his glasses. "And where are Hanna and the others?"

"We came in through an unlocked window, and the others are busy with the garden outside." Said Grell as he sipped some tea. "Now sit down and both of you enjoy the breakfast we've prepared."

"Yes have a seat, we have some business to discuss about the hit you ordered on Ceil." Said Mercy as she took a bite from the omelets she had made.

"What about it?" Said Alois as he took a seat across from Mercy. "Did you do it?"

"No." Said Mercy in calm voice and as she sipped her coffee.

"No! What do you mean no! I paid you a week ago! Are you going to kill him or not!" He shouted as he stood up in outrage.

"No, I'm not going to kill him." Said Mercy as she buttered some toast. "And I'm afraid I can't give you any of your money back."

"What! You lying thief! How dare you steal from me you bitch!" Shouted Alois as he slammed his hands on the table. "Do you know who I am? Do you know what I'm capable of?"

"Yes I know who you are, and I don't care." Said Mercy as she put some strawberries on her and Grell's plates. "Would you like some berries? I grew them myself in my garden." Said Mercy as she held the bowl up to Alois's face.

"No I don't want any damn berries!" Said Alois as he slapped the bowl from her hand, knocking all the berries on the floor. "Why can't you kill him or give me my money back?" He asked in a huff.

"You didn't have to waste them like that you know. Now I doubt I'll give you the lovely bouquet of roses I picked just for you." She said as she pointed at a vase that had a variety of roses, all unique in color. She sipped more of her coffee.

"I don't want roses! I want Ceil Phantomhive dead!" shouted Alois as he slapped Mercy's cup of coffee from her hand.

"Well that was rude, but I'm afraid I can't do anything about that. The Marksmen order took the money you gave me, to pay for the fine." Said Mercy.

"Marksmen order, fine?!?!? What does that have to do with you not killing him?" Asked Alois as he raised his voice.

"A lot, trust me it's so complicated I'm not going to explain." Said Mercy as Grell brought her another cup of coffee. Alois looked at her with anger and intensity, he was sick of this woman and wanted her out of the picture.