Another act

"Good morning everyone~!" Sang Mercy as she walked into the dining hall. 

"Good morning Mercy, I take it you had a good nights sleep." Said Ceil as he sipped his tea. "Would you like something to eat?" 

"Yeah sure..." She said as she sat down next to Ceil. "Hey Ceil can I ask you something?" 

"Uh... Why yes of course." Said Ceil.

"Do your three other servants know what Sebastian really is?" Asked Mercy.

"No... And I'd like to keep it that way." Said Ceil. "Can I ask you something?" Said Ceil as Mercy nodded. "You said your brother was a priest. Does he know what Grell is?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes of course he does. He's my brother why wouldn't I tell him. Plus he knows how to ID these sorts of things too." Said Mercy. 

"So there was no point to even tell him, nor was there a reason to hide it. He would have as soon as he walked through a door.... Am I right?" Said Ceil.

"For once you are my dear Ceil." Said Mercy. 

"Mercy?" Said Ceil. "I have another question...." 

"Well that's not fair. I havn't gotten to ask another question yet." Pouted Mercy,

"Oh! I'm sorry... Did you have another question to ask." Said Ceil. 

"Yes, yes I did...." She said. "Why do you walk around with a cane? I mean I've seen you walk around without it and you don't have a limp so... Why a cane?" Asked Mercy. 

"Oh.... Well it's for status. I use it so people know that I'm a lord." Said Ceil.

"Hmmm.... Well that's stupid. You royals and wealthy here wear really fancy clothes, how can people not know what your status is here." Said Mercy. "Ok so what was your question again?" 

"Oh! My question was about what our next move was. What are we going to be doing now that we know where she is?" Asked Ceil. 

"Oh... That." Said Mercy. "Do you have any clothes that would make you look like dirt?" Asked Mercy.

"Uhhh... I don't know. I can have Sebastian find me something like that. Why do you ask?" Said Ceil.

"Because I have a plan that requires you and I to dress up as street toughs." Said Mercy. 

"What? Why?" Asked Ciel. 

"Her  current place of business is an abandoned warehouse. If we want to get in there without any problems then we should sneak in there and act as though we had no idea what was going on there in the first place." Said Mercy. 

"That sounds really unnecessary. I don't understand why we can't just go there posing as potential buyers for the place. You did say it was abandoned any way." Said Ceil as he pouted.

"Because what idiot would buy an old abandoned warehouse without it having been destroyed and rebuild first." Said Mercy as Sebastian walked in with breakfast.

"Good morning Mercy." Said Sebastian as placed the plates in front of Mercy and Ciel. "How did you sleep last night?" Asked Sebastian.

"It was fine." Said Mercy as she sprinkled salt and pepper on her eggs.

"Really? I was expecting you to be restless.... Especially after last night." Whispered Sebastian into her ear.

"Sebastian if you really knew anything then you would know what really happened... So stop being such a pervert or you'll be at the wrong end of my blade." Whispered Mercy into his ear.

They do know I can hear them right? 

"So.... As I was saying Ceil you and I will be posing as street toughs and...and... Ok that's it! Who is the old guy in the corner drinking tea?!?!? Everytime I come around a corner he's there chuckling and drinking tea! Who the hell is he?!?!!" Shouted Mercy as she couldn't take it anymore.

"Calm down that's just Tanaka. He keeps records, but he can't really properly introduce himself. He has low energy so he can't do much other than sit and enjoy his tea." Said Sebastian while Ceil giggled at Mercy's freak out.  

"Sorry... I just don't like not knowing who people are." Said Mercy as she sighed with relief. "So we'll be posing as street tough brothers.... Hmmmmm.... I think we might be able to use Tanaka for this actually." 

"Oh really how so?" Asked Ceil.

"Hmmm.... Sebastian you'll be a butler for Tanaka, and Grell  will be playing his daughter, and Ceil will be my little brother, and I'll be his big brother." Said Mercy.

"Another act aye... Uhhhh fine. But this getting to be very tiresome." Said Ceil.

"I know but this time you get to do something cute." Said Mercy. "Let's finish breakfast and then lets get ready ok." Said Mercy.