What did you think of the party? (Multi POV Chapter)

Hi!!! It's your Sempai again! This is just a chapter with everyone's point of view of how the party went. (Well almost everyone) You don't really have to read this chapter if you don't wan to, I just felt like writing this. But don't worry there's a nice chapter after this one feel free to skip ahead if you don't wanna hear folks talk about a party where the hostess got drunk and hid in the bushes.

Ceil  & Sebastian 

"Well that was an interesting evening now wasn't it master?" Asked Sebastian with his usual calm grin. "Is everything alright my lord?" He said as he stared at his young lord who was sitting in bed.  

"Yes...." Said Ceil as he looked out the window of his bedroom. "Well no... I don't know." 

"What do you mean my lord did something happen at the party you wish to talk about?" Asked Sebastian as he sat at the foot of Ceil's bed like a loyal dog.

"I don't even know if I should talk about." Said Ceil as he leaned his head on his clenched hand. "It's just that... I saw something that surprised me."

 "What did you see my lord?" Asked Sebastian as his grin faded and was replaced with a look of concern. "Did you accidentally see something meant only for the eyes of adults again?" 

"No, well at least I don't think it's an adult thing." Said Ceil as he realized Sebastian implied he was not an adult. "Hey wait what do you mean by adult things?... Eh no matter, I'm not sure what to categorize it  under. The thing I saw." 

"What did you see then my lord?" Asked Sebastian again. "Perhaps I can categorize it for you."

"I saw Mercy today, she was hiding in the maze of her own garden." Said Ceil as he pulled his knee's to his chest. "But she was sad and drunk, I've never seen her that way. I'm not sure if I should feel sad or angry or..... I just don't know."

"Ah yes I see, well perhaps it has something to do with her older brother." Said Sebastian as Ceil's face was that of confusion. "He's an ample man of great skill and rhetoric, he struck slight fear into me this evening." 

"Wait something actually scared you?" Asked Ceil being a skeptic. "I find that rather hard to believe." 

"Well believe it my lord, demon hunters are something demons fear." Said Sebastian he he looked out the window. "Pastor James approached me this evening. He said that I was fortunate to have been marked by Mercy, he said that if I did anything to cross him, like touch his sister, he would kill me." 

"Wow a simple mans words scared you, I really don't believe you." Said Ceil as laid down on his back with his arms sprawled out. "So how exactly was he able to scare you?" 

"He had a demon hunters blade with him at the moment." Said Sebastian as he pulled the blankets up to Ceil's chest. "His wife then entered the room he spoke to me in, she had an angelic pistol with her. They both made death threats and said that I was lucky to have been marked by Mercy." 

"Wow and she seemed like such a kind and sweet woman, as did her husband actually." Said Ceil as he turned on his side. "But from what I saw with Mercy I think her entire family is capable of some kind of fear and cruelty. I wonder if their all this mentally twisted." 

"It does seem that way doesn't it my lord." Said Sebastian as put out the candles. "Well it is late my lord, and tomorrow is a busy day. It's best you get some rest." 

Bard & Josephine 

"Bard sweetie how come you never wrote me back?" Asked Josephine who was cuddled up to Bard nude. "You know I missed you a lot and waited for you to write me so that I could write you. Was I just a shore girl or something like that to you?"