Mey-Rin

"We're home!" Shouted Mercy when her and Grell walked through the door.

"Hello Mercy I take it Undertaker took him in for the evening." Said Ceil.

"You bet... He was really excited about it too, said they were going to have a little slumber party." Said Mercy. "Hmmm....Who's that over there Ceil?" She said as she noticed Mey-Rin in the corner watching her. 

"Hmmm... Oh that's Mey-Rin she's the maid." Said Ceil. 

"Mey-Rin do come and introduce yourself to our house guest... I do apologize for this late meeting Mercy." Said Sebastian as Mey-Rin tripped over to them. 

That symbol on her belt... It can't be. What's one of them doing here! Damn she noticed me, I guess I can't be a wall flower tonight. Be calm just walk over there, greet her don't be suspicious and for the love of god don't triiiippppaaaahhhhhh~!!!! 

"Oh dear I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Cried Mey-Rin as Sebastian cuaght her. "I'm a bit clumsy!" 

"Please try and not to be so clumsy Mey-Rin we do have a guest and we'd like for her to stay here in one piece." Said Sebastian. 

"It's alright Sebastian... My names Jaclyn Maria Martinez but you can call me Mercy." Said Mercy as she extended her hand to Mey-Rin. 

"I'm Mey-Rin it's a pleasure to meet you." Said Mey-Rin as she shook Mercy's hand. "That's a very lovely outfit you have on. I especially like the belt." 

She know's who I am. I just know it. 

"Thank you... I like your glasses, they look cute on you." Said Mercy. "Well it's late and I should get some sleep." Said Mercy.

I'll be waiting for your challenge. 

"You mean the entire afternoon you wasted sleeping wasn't enough?" Asked Ceil.

"If you didn't see the part of the night where I fought an assassin then you wouldn't understand why I'm tired." Said Mercy as she walked up stairs. "Grell your relieved of your duties for the evening." 

"Oh... Thank you my lady." Said Grell a bit confused.  "Good night my lady. Sleep well." 

Mercy walked to her room and locked the door, then she walked over to one of the many chests she brought with her and pulled out an arsenal of weaponry. She was loading bullets into various guns, and sharpening blades, and inspecting a whip. She was hiding weaponry almost everywhere, and as she was doing so a blade with a blue ribbon flew through the window and stuck into the wall. She took it out of the wall and sighed, She walked over to the window and saw a shadowed figure hiding in the tree's. It was a girl wearing a long sleeve mini-dress with long hair and stockings. Mercy knew this figure for she had just seen it in a different form, it was Mey-Rin. Mercy went to the window and leaped into the tree and chased after Mey-Rin. Mey-Rin was leading Mercy to an open field where they would have combat. May-Rin was standing on one end of the field and was waiting for Mercy.

"So your the last member of the Rin's." Said Mercy. "I didn't expect to find you here working for a boy." 

"How were you able to tell?" Asked Mey-Rin.

"Your eye's..." She said. "Only a Rin would have eye's like your's. Though I have one thing to say... It was clever saying your last name was a part of your first and hiding your far sided eyes behind those cute glasses."

 "Well unlike you I don't like to make it obvious which clan I belong to. That's a real fancy bet you got there by the way, it so decadent." Said Mey-Rin.