Epilogue

Hi it's your sempai again!!!! This is the final part of The Reapers new Master, this is the epilogue I promised you all. This will take place in modern day New York, I will introduce two new characters and mention four new ones. They will not actually appear in this.Like I said this will be long so enjoy..... I will make a sequel! 

"So what are we investigating again?" Asked Grell as used binoculars to watch an ally way. "And why did we have them dress that way? It's not sanitary."

"Oh goodness Grell I already explained that five times." Said Mercy as she was digging around in a picnic basket. "The souls of the homeless in this area have gone missing and the humans around here are assuming some kinda of government cleansing, and the government suspects a serial killer, and the health departments suspects illness, and administration and Will suspect demons. And being the high quality reapers we are, we have to investigate with a team."

"I honestly don't see what the big deal is." Said Grell as Mercy sat in his lap with lunch. "Their just homeless people right? They don't have any real value at all right?"

"That's where your wrong sweet heart." Said Mercy as she let her legs hang off the edge of the building her and Grell had been sitting on. "The souls of the homeless are even more valuable than you think. They can't be corrupted because they have forgotten what corruption is. They can't be fixed because they feel they aren't broken. They don't want help because their too proud. Grell honey you have no idea how valuable and delectable the soul of a person like this is to a demon." His hair was shorter and his attire was more professional and instead of his bow tie he now wore a red tie and no longer wore Madam Red's coat, and Mercy was curvier and was dressed like a very attractive business woman with her button up blouse and stunning red stilettos.

"Hmmm I see your point then." Said Grell as he looked at the sandwich's Mercy was holding. "Speaking of delectable, is that for me?"

"Yes honey, here open wide." Said Mercy as she fed Grell the food and ran her fingers through Grell's short hair. "I still wish you hadn't cut all your hair off though. Why did you do it again?" Said Mercy as she looked down into the alley and saw two figures walk in front of a homeless person who had been sitting up against a wall. 

"Hey is that.." Said Grell before Mercy shushed him. He looked through the binoculars to confirm his suspicions, and he was right. The two figures who walked into the ally were none other than Sebastian and Ceil.

"Spare some change?" Asked the homeless man to Sebastian, just then Ceil put on a devious grin. "Hey that's a real sharp lookin' kid ya got there mister."

"Thank you good sir but I'm afraid I don't have any spare change for you." Said Sebastian with a bow and a grin, he then got on a knee to be eye level with the man. "But I do have something far more valuable than spare change for you sir."

"Oh really now?" Asked the man in a rather insane tone. "Well I ain't got anything that can buy something valuable mister."

"Oh but you do." Said Sebastian with a grin. "I Can grant you any wish, all you have to do is give me your soul and I will give it to you."

"My soul?" Asked the old man he moved his head to the side, his face was concealed with a hat and hood and scarf. "So I just hand you my soul and I get a wish?"

"Yes good sir." Said Ceil as he looked at the man with a grin. "Give us your soul and you can have whatever you want."

"Hmmm sounds like a plan little man." Said the man as he stood to his feet. "I wish for my sister to hack you demons to pieces with her death scythe!" Said the man as he removed his disguise to reveal a young man with short black hair and a rather familiar grin, then a woman with long red hair came at them with a round saw. Sebastian and Ceil moved out of the way and attempted to disarm her, Sebastian moved Ceil out of the way to take her on, on his own. She kept making swipes at him but it was beginning to look pointless as Sebastian pulled out silver ware to block her attacks.