The Hunt Begins

"So she was being rude the whole time?" said Ceil.

"Yes, my lord. According to Grell she didn't enjoy the food, and she hates me." Said Sebastian.

"Ahhhhh... What should we do? I mean does it even matter if she likes it here or not? She'll only be here for the apprehension of... What was the fugitives name again?" said Ceil.

"I believe her name was Billie the Kid other wise know as Beatrice Kincaid." Said Sebastian.

"My, they certainly have very interesting women in America don't they." Said Ceil.

"Indeed sir. Will you be having breakfast in your office or in the dining hall?" Asked Sebastian.

"I'll have it in the dining hall if our guest is waking up soon." Said Ceil as he got up from his chair.

They both walked to the guest room in which Mercy was staying. They knocked on the door, as is the gentlemanly way to do things. When they didn't get a response they opened the door warning her they would be entering. When they opened the door she wasn't there Sebastian and Ceil were both confused and went looking for her. They began to look around the manor when they heard a noise coming from the ball room.

"Grell darling! She would'nt be hiding in the south!" Said Mercy as she twirled with Grell.

"Well what of the north? Would she ever hide in the north my dear Mercy?" Said Grell as he leaned her back.

"North or north east east is a strong possibility sweet heart." Said Mercy as she danced around Grell. Ceil and Sebastian were quiet surprised to see the two dancing and discussing the case like this. "But Central London makes more sense." She said as she threw a knife at map and marked the center of London. "Oh good morning Ceil."

"Uhhh... Good morning. Umm... Do mind me asking what you two are doing?" said Ceil.

"We're discussing the case... I feel she might be hiding in the southern region but my lady said she would be hiding in central London." Said Grell.

"Grell I believe he was asking about the dancing." Said Sebastian.

"Oh that!" Said Mercy. "We like to dance so sometimes we do that while we work."

"What a strange habit... Do you need any help with this?" Asked Ceil.

"Hmmmm..... What do you think Grell?" she said to Grell.

"Hmm.... Will Bassey be coming along with you?... Don't answer that I already know the answer." Said Grell blowing a kiss to Sebastian.

"Alright then lets go." Said Mercy.

"Oh... Is that what you'll be wearing?" Said Sebastian commenting on her black and purple attire.

"Yes. Why? Would this be considered improper here?" She asked.

"It doesn't look like the type of clothes one would wear to do this type of work." Said Sebastian.

"Bassey what you don't know about my lady is that she can wear anything and it won't be a problem. Her dress is the way it is for good reason. Not for fashion, even though it is quiet fetching on her." Said Grell."Now you heard my lady lets move out and catch us a fugitive!" Said Grell as if to announce it to the world. Mercy put on her black embodied gloves and her short petite coat as Grell assured her laces were tied properly. Grell readjusted his gloves and glasses as Mercy made sure his tie was tied properly.

My what an odd relationship these two have. It's nothing like mine and my masters. Hmmm... She's looking at me again with those hazel eyes of hers again. I don't know why I feel frightened around her, yet I do find her quiet pleasing to my senses. Mmmm her soul is quiet fragrant. Like roses, I wonder if she has a lover?

"Grell I think Sebastian is admiring you."  said Mercy.

"What?!?! Really! Oh Bassey!! You can have me if you like!" Grell shouted as he went over to Sebastian to try to hug him before taking a foot to the face.

"Alright enough play lets go hunting." Said Mercy as she loaded her pistol before sliding it up her sleeve.