One hell of a party

"So what's the plan?" Asked Ceil as the four reached the main entrance of Vi count Druitt's. 

"We go to the party, mingle, have a few drinks, dance, and maybe enjoy a nice snack." Said Mercy.

"Well the way you put it, it sounds like we're only here to have a good time." Said Ceil.

"Yes, that's the point. If we look like regular party goers we'll be far less suspicious." Said Mercy.

"*sigh* Well then I guess it's a good thing I didn't throw out his invitation when it arrived." Said Ceil waving the invitation in Mercy's face.

"Oh so you were invited? Hmmm... Did you just not want to go because you were going to have guest or did you see our investigation as an excuse not to go?" Asked Mercy.

"A bit of both actually." Admitted Ceil as they walked inside the Vi counts manor.

"Ceil Phantomhive!!! Oh I am ever so grateful you came to my little party!" Said the Vi count as soon as he saw Ceil and his group. "I didn't think you'd actually come.... Say who is your gorgeous friend there?" Asked Druitt.

"Hello. My name is Jaclyn Maria Martinez. But you may call me Mercy." She said. 

"Oh my what a lovely name! What a lovely woman!" He shouted as he took her hand and placed his hand above her waist. "Please tell me the land you come from is that of god's Paradise my sweet angel!" 

"I'm from America, we're a nation  under god if that helps." She said as she walked away with him.

"Grell I don't think I understand Mercy's methods." Said Ciel.

"Truth be told I don't think I do either. She's as mysterious and dark as the color black... Maybe that's why it's favorite color." Said Grell.

"What do you mean Grell?" Asked Sebastian.

"One does find favoritism with something they have things in common with." Said Grell as he watched his lady talk with the Vi count.

"My sweet Mercy angel, would you do me the honor of gracing me with a dance?" Asked Vi count passionately.

"I'd love to."  She said as the Vi count wrapped his arm around Mercy's small waist and lead her to the dance floor.

"Oh my your hands are so small and delicate, and every step you take is light! Oh You truly are an angel!" Shouted Druitt.

"An angel who has just been dying to meet you Vi count." She smiled. "My host Ceil has told me much about you. After he told me about you I said to myself I must meet this man. But I wasn't expecting you to be so beautiful." She said as she rested her head on his chest. "Tell me Vi count, How many girls fall for you at first sight." She said as they dance.

"Oh darling no need to think of such things. For this moment you are the only woman in this world to me! You are my sweet Mercy angel!" He said as his hand shifted lower as to touch her ass.

"Oh Druitt... Is this how you treat all the girls?" She blushed." Oh I don't care..." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Say, why don't we go somewhere more... Private." She whispered.

"Oh my, my, my does my sweet angel want to be naughty. "Giggled Druitt as he escorted her to his a stair case that would lead to his private study. As they went up the stairs and turned a corner Mercy placed a kiss on Druitts cheek. He then kissed her gently on her lips that were painted red. Then Mercy kissed him with tongue which led him to grab her bottom with both hands and lift her while she wrapped his legs around his waist. He carried her that way to his study while still being able to keep his lips to hers. He fumbled with opening the door but he got it open and after they were through the door he slammed it shut with his back. He then carried Mercy to a couch that was in his study, he tried to rest her on his back but she preferred it the other way around. He only agreed to that since he'd do anything to please a woman. He then rubbed her thighs and bottom while she touched his hand.