Death and Discovery

Mercy was growing more and more concerned for Ceil's safety, for her fears had grown even greater after the explosion. They had returned to the mansion only to drop of Bard and put him in his room, they then left immediately to the warehouse where Billie would be hiding.

"So our plan... What is it?" Asked Ceil as they approached the warehouse.

"Grell and Sebastian will handle the exterior of the warehouse. You and me will take on the interior." Said Mercy as she loaded her sleeve pistols.

"Wait... What do you mean by that?" Asked Grell a bit confused.

"You and Sebastian will round up, not kill, the thug's Billie will have guarding the outside..." Said Mercy before Ceil interrupted.

"Wait how do you know she will have thug's guarding the outside?" Asked Ceil.

"Because... That's what I would do." She said. "Now as I was saying. Sebastian and Grell you will apprehend her thugs. We get more money when they're still breathing. Ceil you and I will sneak in the warehouse and take out Billie." She said as she stopped at the wooden fence of the warehouse. "Any questions?"

"Are you sure that this is safe?" Asked Grell as he stared at his mistress and blushed lightly. "Uhh... For Ceil that is! Is it safe for him?" He asked in a hesitant voice.

Dammit! Why did you say that? Why am I so damn stupid! I just know Bassey is laughing on the inside at my stupidity. But I am worried, what if she get's hurt? What if I'm not there in time to save her if she need's saving? Why am I thinking only of her these days? I don't understand these feeling's. God I'm so confused right now... What if... What if Bassey was right? What if what I'm feeling is.... No! It's not! It can't be! I don't feel that way.... I don't!!! But she's so cute when she's serious!

"If he sticks with me he'll be fine, and if he's properly armed." Said Mercy as she handed Ceil a blade and gun. "Don't waste the ammo and try not break the blade ok, the blade was expensive." She said as she moved a plank of wood off the fence. "Grell and Sebastian you two go in first, you guy's will provide cover for us." She said as Grell and Sebastian went through the fence. "Keep your eye's open for..." Said Mercy a shot was fired from the distance.

"Look's likes they've come to great us, what do you say we great them back Bassey?" Said Grell as he pulled out his death scythe.

"After you Grell, we'll provide the cover. You two go in and try not to be seen." Said Sebastian as he pulled silver ware in preparation to use as weapons.

"Come on Ceil stay close, I won't have you being harmed by that shrew." Said Mercy as she took Ceil by the hand. They took cover behind some crates and other pieces of various junk, they were very cautious with their movent's so as not be seen by the gun men that were firing at Grell and Sebastian. Ceil and Mercy walked past all the action and gunfire without being harmed, when the reached the warehouse entrance they snuck in while Sebastian and Grell apprehended the thugs.

"Grell look out behind you." Said Sebastian as he threw silverware at a man, who was trying to axe Grell in the head, and pinned him to the wall.

"Thank you Sebastian..."Said Grell as he smiled. "I didn't know you cared." He said with a giggle as he hog tied a man that had been trying to sneak up on Sebastian. "Maybe I can tie you up later." He said as he leaned up against Sebastian.

"Why don't you ask your mistress to tie you up later?" Said Sebastian with a wicked grin as he kicked a man in the face.

"Gahhhh!!! Shut up with that already!!!! I don't feel that way!!!" Shouted Grell as some of the men that were circling around them stopped and watched in confusion. "Your just mad because she doesn't like you! So your just taking it out on me..." Said Grell as he pouted and blushed with slightly watery eyes.