Justin Bieber Imagines

It was the usual arguement tonight. Justin coming home late after we've made plans for the night.

"Y/N look I'm sorry I really am but this thing what I'm doing is really special." Justin said looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"It's more special than your own girlfriend?" I asked. I know I may seem like a bitch for doing that but he's been delaying our plans for the past few weeks and I'm getting really sick and tired of it.

"Yes." He replied.

I ran to our room.

Wow what kind of boyfriend says that.

"Wait no Y/N come back!" Justin yelled after me.

"No Justin. I'm going to Y/B/F/N's (Your Best Friends Name) house. It's clearly not making our relationship better by you cancelling and coming late. So I'll be at Y/B/F/N's house for a while." I said while grabbing some clothes and stuffing them into a duffel bag.

"You know what Y/N . Go I'm tired of chasing after you!" He said harshly.

If he wanted me to go then I'll go.

*A week later*

"He hasn't even called yet." I said as I cried myself to sleep.

*Later on that day*

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up listen to this interview Justin had today." Y/B/F yelled while waking shaking you roughly.

"No I don't want to." I said whining.

"You're going to listen!" YBF forced the earphones in your ears.

"I still love Y/N. We haven't broken up we just needed space. All those late nights and cancelling lead to this beautiful song. This ones for you Y/N . Here's my new song 'Die in Your Arms' . This ones for you baby."

After I heard the song I couldn't help but cry even more the song was so beautiful and sweet.

Oh Justin. I missed him and I want to see him now.

"I have to go see him." I said .

After I freshned up I felt so much better.

I slipped on my black and purple tank top, black tights and Black flats. I threw on one of Y/B/F's cardigans.

"I'm going to Justin's. How do I look?" I asked.

"Like a girl who's about to fix things with her boyfriend. " Y/B/F answered.

"Wow you're so corny." I said before slipping out the door and heading to Justin's house.

*

I walked to the door knocking lightly.

"Coming." I heard Justin's voice approaching the door. He opened the door he looks very tired like he hasn't slept in days.

"Y/N? Babe I've missed you." He said as He gave me a small smile.

"I missed you too ... Sorry for being such a bitch." I said while looking at the ground. I felt his warm hand under my chin making me look at him.

"Listen to me, you've never been a bitch and last week you weren't even close to one." He said as he rested his forehead on yours. "I love you Y/N ." he placed his soft lips on mine.

After realizing we both need oxygen we pulled away from the kiss.

I turn around to see Justin checking me out while biting on his lip. " Damn Y/N looking good in that outfit." Justin says.

"I know right." I whispered in Justin's ear.

He grabbed me closer to him. I started kissing at his sweet spot on his neck. He let out a grunt as I sucked on the spot.

"Oh Y/N. What are you doing to me girl?" Justin asked.

"Nothing babe just a little kiss here and there won't hurt. Right?" I asked teasing him some more. I stopped sucking and admired the hickey on his neck.

Ring! Ring!

I heard Justin's phone ring.

"Babe your phone!" I say. I hear Justin jogging to get it. He answered the phone but walked out so you didn't hear the conversation.

I started to feel a little curious but, I stopped myself things are getting better why ruin them now.

"Babe I have to go to the Studio Scooters got some new beats he wants me to listen to I'll be back ... 9 tops. Okay?" he asked.

"Okay bye. I Love you." I said feeling a little sad thinking maybe things will go back to the arguing every night.

"I love you too." Justin said as he gave you a peck on the forehead.

After Justin left I went upstairs to the room. I changed into my sweatpants and a simple V Neck.

I was going to lay on the bed when I saw something red sticking out from under the bed. I bent down and pulled the red thing and it was Justin's boxers.

Thank God.

I threw it in the dirty clothes basket and went to lay on our bed.

*

I got up knowing Justin would be home soon.

I'll make some steak and mashed potatoes

I finished cooking in no time. I set the table and waited.

The clock now read 9:30 "Don't get mad Y/N."I kept mumbling to myself. After another 10 minutes I gave up and put Justin's plate in the oven along with mine.

I went in the living room on the couch and decided to get comfy because well ... I'm going to be here for a while.

Then I heard keys. "Y/N I'm home." I heard Justin's voice echo through the house.

"I'm in the living room." I replied back. "Hey." Justin said as he leaned in for a kiss. I gave him a quick peck.

"Our foods in the oven." I said. "I'll get it."

As I was getting up from the couch Justin said "Thanks and wait I have something for you."

"Really?" You asked. "Yeah really." He sat down next to me. He pulled a box out of his pocket. "I don't think I'm ready for this much of a commitment. " I say.

"Just calm down and breath." Justin said. I nodded an 'ok' and listened.

"Y/N I loved you for a very long time. We've been through ups and downs and you've stayed with me knowing all the things that comes with being with me. The paps, the hate, the rumors and tours, but Y/N I promise I'll love you through whatever, I will stay faithful, I will be honest and I won't give up on our love never. So do you Y/N Y/L/N (Your Last Name) accept this promise ring?" Justin asked.

Tears already falling.

"Yes Justin. I do accept." I say. I smiled when he placed the ring on my finger.

"It's beautiful." I say.

"Like you." Justin said with a smile but I could still see the tears surfacing as I wipped them away with my thumb.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, Justin." I said before I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

The End

Hope you enjoy.

Don't forget to Vote Comment && Tell others it would be appreciated. Oh and request taken.

~Trenise