Chapter 73

A/N: The next chapter will have a one month time jump.

// Dean //

"Aymie-"

"I'm just worried it'll come out ugly and wrinkled and...gross." She cried. I roll my eyes. "They all do. You were ugly and wrinkled when you were born. So was Sadie. So was I. It happens."

"What if it looks exactly like ET?" She sniffles. "I thought you thought ET was adorable." I sigh. "Yeah,He's adorable for an alien,That doesn't mean I want my hips to come out looking like him! Oh lord,What if I have an alien instead of a human baby? Is that possible? I'm one thousand percent sure that it is. Hold on maybe I should google it-"

"Aymie,You won't have an alien as a child. Just calm down." I reassure her.

"What if it comes out with a beard? What if it comes out with lobster claws for hands? What if it comes out with three titties?"

"Stop watching American horror story." I groan. "Your baby will come out fine."

"What if it comes out with lobster claws for hands?" She repeats. "Are you telling me you won't love it anyways?" I ask.

"No...Oh god. What if it comes out with scissors for hands? Or with red hair? What if it grows up to be a crazy ass barber turned serial killer."

"Maybe you should stop watching Johnny depp movies too." I mumble. "Listen Aymie,I love you darlin',I really do. But I've been on the phone with you for the last hour and I really have to go now-"

"Are you getting tired of me? Do you think my baby will get tired of me?"

"Aymie,My phone is almost dead and I have business to take care of."

"Fine...I suppose I could just cuddle up to baby Fay and watch titanic for a while. Bye Ambrose."

"Bye bye."

Once we hang up I sigh in relief. She sure can talk for a long time.

******

// Sadie //

"I definitely think that red looks better on you than blue does." I nod. "Blue looks good on you too but red makes you look fantastic."

"Thanks." Mom smiles. "You know to be quite honest,I'm super nervous about this date..." She sighs. "This is different for me. This guy isn't rich or anything like they usually are. He's pretty average you know? But he makes me all nervous and jittery..."

"That's good mom." I smile. "I'm glad you've found a guy that you are actually really into. It's what's inside the heart,Not what's inside the wallet." I wink.

"I guess...But these relationships never last and I'm a bit afraid that this one will end sooner then I want it to."

"It won't if you try to make it last. You can't leave him after one fight ya know. I think that if you really like this guy,It'll work out. And hopefully you won't be calling me next week,Talking about a new guy." I giggle.

"Hopefully not." She smirks.

"So do you-" I get cut off by the sound of my cell phone ringing. She nods at me,Telling me to go ahead and answer it. I smile at her before picking it up.

"Hello?"

"I hope you had a great Christmas. It'll be last holiday you live to see."

The voice was deep and scratchy,One that is never heard before. I furrowed my brow. Is this a prank call?

"Really? Cause New Years is in just a few days..." I smirk.

"Who says I won't kill you before then?"

I sigh and roll my eyes. "I'm a bit busy right now. Bye."

Without giving them time to answer,I hang up. The last thing I need is to be dealing with some crazy ass dude who somehow magically got my phone number.

"Who was it?" Mom asks. I shrug. "Someone was prank calling me I guess. Now. Let's figure out what hairstyle you should wear." I smile.