Chapter 50

A/N: So I'm a few days late but at the bottom In the authors note I've got some ghost stories. ;) They are true and they've actually happened to me.

// Sadie //

I sigh, Tapping my fingers against my cup slowly. The sun is shining brightly, Right into my eye, Making me think it was a bad idea to decide to eat outside.

"Um, Sadie, Girl you alright?" Naomi asks me.

I sigh again and send a slight smile. "Yeah. Sorry I'm just a bit distracted today."

"Not to be rude but, You've been distracted everyday." Paige laughs. I shrug. "You know it's alright to be upset about what happened with you and Dean...And with that bitch Summer. Although to be fair, I did warn you about her." Naomi mutters.

"Yeah you did." I mumble. "I should've listened."

I really should've. Naomi had told me several times to keep my distance from Summer. I always waved her off, Thinking she was just buying into all the rumors she'd heard but I guess they were actually true. Naomi and every one else certainly know what they're talking about. Summer is not what I thought she was.

"How are you handling things?" Paige asks before taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm alright. I don't feel very sad anymore, Just numb."

"Well that's not good." Naomi mumbles.

"Yeah...I also feel very...I feel mad." I admit. "I went to the hospital to visit Dean yesterday and I just...I wanted to bash his damn face in. I wanted to make him have to stay in there for a while...But then I was also happy he was okay. I don't know, I'm driving myself crazy. I really don't think I should be having the thoughts I've been having...They're kind of dark." I sigh. "Last time I thought things like I've been thinking lately, I tried to end my life. I'm not saying I'm in that state again! I have no intentions to try that again. I just...I'm in a very dark placer right now and this time I feel like my anger will grow until I do something really bad."

I try my best to explain my feelings but I don't know how to,Really. I really do feel like I'm not in a good place right now, Mentally.

"I understand, Believe me I do. I've never told anyone this so I'm trusting that you two won't let this secret get out." Paige says. We both nod, Signalling that we won't tell anyone. "I've had plenty of bad moments. Moments when I felt like I wanted to literally kill someone. I've been in an unhealthy mental state where I've had such terrifying thoughts that I managed to scare myself. It was not good."

"What did you do to make the thoughts stop?" I ask curiously.

"I still get them sometimes, When I'm super mad. But I did see a therapist for a short time, Just to make sure I wouldn't go off the deep end." She laughs. "But you know, I really don't think you need a therapist."

"You don't?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Well then what do I need?"

"Dean." Her and Naomi say at the same time.

"You probably didn't know this before, But you needed and still do need Dean in order to stay sane. Just like he needs you. I think you should try to talk this out with him and work everything out because if I'm being totally and completely honest, I think you and Dean were made for each other." Paige says.

"When you say work it out, Do you mean you think they should get back together? Because I agree they're cute but...Dean did Sadie wrong and she just can't forgive him so soon." Naomi cuts in. I nod.

"That's true. I wouldn't wanna get back with him so soon either. But seriously, You need to at least talk to him and get back on the same page. You guys need to fix your work relationship first. You guys see each other no matter what. In the hallways, In the arenas, In the hotel- You'll run into him several times through out the day so you need to make sure that you don't feel like committing a mass massacre every time you see him or your job could be in jeopardy." Paige explains.