Chapter 35

A/N: Next question. Who is your favorite AHS character and why? I personally love all the characters Jessica Lange and Evan peters have portrayed. I also love Bet and Dot because so much work was put into those characters and I find that amazing. So far my all time fave (Other than Evan peter's characters) has to be Dandy. I love crazy people for some reason,Whether in a TV show or wrestling. I love crazy people. And Dandy is in my mind kinda fascinating.

Also,HOLY HELL FINN WITTROCK IS HOOOOOOTTTTTTTT. JESUS.

// Sadie //

I let out a small yawn before peeking an eye open. I pick my phone up to check the time and sigh as I see that it's eight thirty and I have to be in room 135 by nine because I've got a meeting with Jason McCormick,The creative manager.

"You always seem to wake up in time." Dean rasps from beside me. I smile softly,Rubbing his hair. "Yeah I never need an alarm clock." I say before sitting up. "I have to get ready."

"No." He whines. "Stay here and cuddle."

"I can't,I have to go to a meeting but I should be back soon enough." I smile.

"Okay." He mutters before letting out a soft snore. I giggle before jogging to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. A few minutes later when I'm done,I come back into the room and find some socks to put on.

I quickly throw on a black long sleeved shirt and a skirt before putting my boots on. After that I put my hair into a ponytail. One thing I've always liked about myself is that I can get ready super fast.

I grab my phone and my favorite clipboard before walking out of the hotel.

"Lookin' good sis."

I turn around and smile as I see Aymie standing there. "Thanks. Where are you headed?" I ask as we both walk towards the elevator. "My favorite part of the hotel of coarse. The buffet." She smirks. I laugh.

******

"So I know you're going on your break Monday right?" Jason asks. I nod. "And you're coming back that Saturday because we've got a paper view that Sunday." He says. I nod again. "So the Monday after the Paper view you won't be at raw because we've got a few appearances lined up for you." He explains.

"Appearances?" I ask.

He nods. "Yep. You're going to have a busy day on Monday. I hope you're ready for it." He smiles. I nod quickly. "I am." "Okay good. First you'll be doing an interview with a woman named Tina Matthews. The interview should be about ten minutes long and it'll be in the hotel lobby. She just wants to interview you to get to know the face behind a few newer designs. It's kind of a way for fans to see what goes on backstage." He explains. "Then after that you'll be doing a divas photo shoot. You actually won't be taking the pictures,You'll be in it-"

"I'm not a diva." I squeak.

"Yeah but you're a backstage personality technically. You'll enjoy it I promise." He smiles. "It's a Christmas photo shoot. We're getting it in early. That photo shoot will take a while but we'll probably do your photos first so that we can get you out the way so you can go to your next thing which will be another small interview.Then on Tuesday we'll need you to do an arena tour."

"An arena tour?" I ask.

"Yep! Currently we've got a contest going on. Ten lucky fans will be getting a backstage tour from you,If you're up for it of coarse." He says. "Obviously!" I laugh. "Great! They'll get to meet a lot of divas and superstars. Then on Wednesday we'll need you to go to a children's hospital,With a few of the superstars,and give out some action figures. Then you can have Thursday and Friday off. Sound good?" He asks.

"Sounds great." I smile.

"Good. I hope this isn't too overwhelming for you."

"Not at all,I signed up for this." I laugh. "Just let me know if there's anything else I can do."

"Oh there is actually something else you could do. I need you to make some shoes." He smirks. I furrow my brow and tilt my head. "Shoes?" "Yeah. Just find a white pair of shoes to paint on and then I want you to draw the Dolph Ziggler logo on them for a little fan."

"Okay,When should they be done?" I ask.

"As long as you can do them sometime this month." He shrugs. "Shoes should be a size five by the way."

"Okie dokie. I'll have them ready on time." I smile.

"Thank you so much." He says. "Have a great day."

"You too."

******

"Oh my gosh I'm going to miss you." I sigh,Giving Aymie yet another hug. "I'll miss you too Fay. But no worries. Your break starts in just three days." She smiles. "I guess." I pout. "Don't get into anything bad until I get home."

"I'll try to." She smirks. "Now let me go before I'm late. My taxi is outside waiting and that son of a bitch is rude as hell. I won't be surprised if he leaves me stranded some place unknown." She laughs. I roll my eyes before shoving her away from me and waving. I am gonna miss her.

A/n: Just a short filler. Next chapter will skip to Monday,Which is when Sadie's break starts.