Chapter 24

// Aymie //

Darkness,Darkness,Darkness,Darkness. It's all I can see. The sound of silence is deafening and I just don't feel anything. It's like I'm trapped. I can't move or anything. I'm just here. I don't know how to describe it. It's horrible.

My chest is burning. It feels like my heart is being stabbed a million times a second. I wish it'd just stop beating because I'm pretty sure that the pain i'm feeling is tied with every single heartbeat. And it doesn't help that my heart is beating so quickly for a couple seconds and then slowly for the next. This is excruciating.

I feel like my lungs are on fire. I need water or something but I can't move. I don't know what to do.

Suddenly it isn't silent anymore. I can hear something but I don't know what. It's like a low hum that is honestly more annoying than the silence was. It sounds like someone is speaking in tongues. I can't understand anything.

The darkness is now light,Which hurts my eyes. It's bright. It's like staring into a large flashlight.

The burning is increasing and it seems like my heart is now beating even quicker than it was before.

There's an even louder sound than what I was hearing before,And it's so loud that it makes me want to scream but again I can't. Now it feels like someone is beating drums loudly in my head.

"A."

I can finally understand a letter. A? Who's that? What's happening?

"Ay."

"Aym."

Is that my name? Is somebody saying me name?

"AYMIE?!"

I gasp,Sitting up quickly. I go into a coughing fit before quickly scrambling out of bed to run to the bathroom. I've barely made it to the toilet when I start vomiting. Somebody pats my back softly as I puke up all the contents that were in my stomach. I feel like I'm about to pass out because I'm vomiting nonstop and I can't breathe.

"It's okay." The person whispers,Rubbing my back soothingly. Slowly,I stop puking and when I'm sure I'm done I lean back and flush the toilet. I try to stand but I can't hold myself up so I fall back down to the ground.

"Hey no,No don't move. It's okay."

Looking behind me I see that it's Dean on the floor with me. "D-Dean?"

"Yeah. Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head. "I don't know. I don't know why this is happening." I mumble.

"I think...How many pills did you take?" He asks holding up a pill bottle.

My sleeping pills.

Shit. I remember now.

It was around three in the afternoon and I'd started feeling a little sick. When everyone else went out sight seeing I decided to stay at the hotel and get a nap. My stomach was hurting and so was my head. It was keeping me up so I couldn't sleep. So I took a sleeping pill. But it didn't work. I was in pain and I was tired of waiting to get to sleep so I took another. But that one didn't work either.

I needed something to help get the pills down when my throat became dry on the third one. I grabbed the first thing I saw in the fridge. It was actually a beer can...I took five pills and drank beer with it,Which must be why I couldn't wake up a few minutes ago. Shit. I almost fucking overdosed.

"Just three." I mumble.

"Aymie,I saw this same pill bottle earlier and it was half full. Now it's completely empty." He states sternly. I shrug. "Okay,I took five. But that shouldn't be empty! I didn't take all of them!" I exclaim.