Chapter 61

A/N: Hey guys, My new story 'Focus' is out now so please go read! It's a Harry Styles story but I really feel like even if you don't like one direction or Harry styles, You'll still enjoy it. It's got a lot of AHS characters in it too so it's kind of a mix. Go check it out! XX

As for this story...HEHEHEHEHEHE.

// Dean //

I sigh as I watch Renee and Summer Rae walk towards me. Thankfully, I didn't have to see them yesterday on my birthday, But nothing good ever seems to last because here they are. "Hello Dean." Renee smiles.

"Hi. What do you want?" I ask.

"Come with us." She smirks. "I'd rather not." I shake my head.

"Trust us just this once." Summer rolls her eyes. "This is important."

"Fine." I huff.

I follow them through the arena hallways quickly, Narrowly dodging crates and equipment as I try to keep up with them. They're damn near jogging through the halls!

We quickly reach my locker room and they look towards me silently. I roll my eyes and open the door. They follow me in and close it before staring at me again. "What?" I bark. "If you little bitches are trying anything-"

"I got you a late birthday present." Renee smiles.

"That's it? That's why you led me here?" I ask in confusion. They nod. "Look, I really don't need any presents from either of you. I got everything that I wanted from my friends and Sadie." I really did. Sadie gave me a present that I'll never be able to forget last night.

Christ.

"Just open it." Renee says, Her smile getting larger.

"I don't want to open it."

"Oh yes you do."

"No I really, Really don't. I don't need any gift from you-"

"JUST FUCKING OPEN IT!" Summer screeches. I sigh and roll my eyes before snatching the gift out of Renee's hand. I quickly open the lid to the box and take out the paper so I can see what it is. It's a pregnancy test.

"Ew!" I hiss. "What the hell-"

"I'm pregnant." Renee smiles.

"Um...Yeah I know, You told me. Thanksgiving? Remember? Did we not talk about this already?" I ask.

"No, I'm pregnant with your baby." She giggles.

"That's not even possible." I sigh. "Stop bullshitting me-"

"Oh trust me we're not." Summer intervenes.

"I told you I was pregnant because I knew that if we were gonna have sex, If you thought I was pregnant you wouldn't use a condom. I lied to you. I wasn't really pregnant. But now I am." Renee explains. "And it's your baby."

"You crazy ass, Lying bitch." I yell. "That is so messed up and- And...I don't fucking believe you. You are a filthy fucking liar. How could you-"

"I did it so that we could be together, Dean." She sighs. "How can you not see that we belong together? I'm sorry, I know I made some mistakes in the past but...But I really love you. I want us to be together. Forever. And now that I'm pregnant with your child,I know that we can. You can leave Sadie and we can be a family, Like we were meant to be." Renee smiles.

"You're delusional." I mumble. "I can't even believe you. What kind of insane bitch-" I cut myself off and rub my hands down my face. "I don't believe this, Honestly. I really don't. And you're absolutely mental if you ever thought I'd leave Sadie for your skank ass." I shake my head.