Chapter 49

// Dean //

I groan, Blinking a few times before leaving my eyes open. From the constant beeping that I hear, I know I must be in a hospital. Great. Just great.

"I'm so sorry. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have kicked you in the nuts. I didn't know it'd put you in the hospital."

I turn my head slightly and sigh, Seeing Aymie.

"Aymes, That didn't put him in the hospital..." Seth whispers.

"Jesus. I'm here for one day and you already get put into the hospital. Nice going big bro." Joylynn mutters.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I mumble, Coughing a little.

"Are you alright man?" Roman asks. I clear my throat. "Yeah I guess."

"Okay...I think I should go get a doctor. Ugh, Guys, We might not wanna crowd him. So..." He points towards the door and everyone sighs and follows him out slowly, Except Seth.

When everyone is out and the door shuts, He sits down in the chair next to my bed and stares at me for a minute. I raise a brow at him and he lets out a huff. "I'm mad at you." He mumbles. "You scared me half to death. I thought you were dead."

"I'm sorry." I chuckle.

"You better be! Don't ever do that to me again! They almost had to find a room for me..." He mutters. "You really scared me dude."

"I'm sorry." I state again.

"It's okay...Did you mean what you said? About not wanting to be here anymore?" He asks.

"No." I sigh. "No I was just talking brother."

"Are you sure? You can talk to me you know. I've been really rough on you and I'm sorry-"

"Trust me, I'm fine. I don't want to go anywhere." I smile. "I guess I just...I don't know things have been stressful. I was scared that I might've possibly lost my brothers forever and I've felt really guilty about what happened with Sadie. It just got to be a bit much."

"Yeah I understand. Look, No matter how mad I get at you, We'll always be brothers no matter what. We've been best friends for a long time and I don't plan on losing you any time soon. I love ya man. You-"

He gets cut off by the door opening, And this time a doctor steps in. Seth sends me a slight smile before patting my shoulder softly and walking out.

"Hello Mr. Ambrose. I'm doctor Jackson but you can just call me Hallie." She shrugs. I nod and send her a small smile. "So I'm sure you'd like to know why you're here. It's probably pretty obvious, But you fainted because of stress."

"Yeah...I'm alright, Right?" I ask.

"Yep. It happens to everyone every once in a while. I can't tell you how many times I've fainted after things got a little riled up." She laughs. "You can leave whenever you want to now."

"Thanks." I smile. She nods. "Um, Hallie?" I call out.

"Yes?"

"Do you have anything I can take to get rid of stress-"

"Dean- Um may I call you Dean?" She asks. I nod. "Right. I get a lot of patients with problems with anxiety and stress and they all ask for pills or some type of medicine to help them cope with it. But I can't give medicine to people who don't need it." She shrugs. "If it isn't too personal, May I ask why you're so stressed as of late?"

"...Me and my girlfriend broke up after I cheated on her with a woman that is my ex girlfriend and who now works with me and the girl I cheated on. I also just found out I have a little sister who I thought wasn't my sister but it turns out, Her father is my father which I didn't know. So she is my half sister. Our father...Did something horrible some years ago so I kind of really hate that he's my real father." I explain.

"Damn." She mutters. "Ugh, That is a lot but I really don't think you need the pills."

"Why?" I whine.

"Medicine is meant for people who need it not for people that want it. Dean, You need to stop and think about the good aspects of your life and then, If you still feel that the bad over bears the good, I'll give you the pills."

"Fine." I mutter. "I guess you're right."

"Of coarse I am." She smirks. "Now please, Get out of this room."

I smile before hopping out of the bed and pulling my shoes on. With one last nod towards Hallie, I walk out of the room.

"Sorry." I mutter, After bumping into someone in the hall.

"Oh it's- Dean?"

My eyes widen. "Sadie?"

"Yeah..." She mumbles. "I heard that you were in the hospital and I was scared something really bad happened so I came as fast as I could."

"Yeah I knew Aymie was here but I had no idea you were." I smile. "Thanks...I didn't think you'd care-"

"Don't even think about saying that." She growls. "Of coarse I care..."

"Right." I mumble awkwardly. This isn't my finest moment and I definitely wish I wasn't in a hospital, but at least I'm getting to see her.

"So um...are you alright? I heard about your sister and everything." She says. I shrug. "Yeah it's all pretty new to me but I'm gonna get used to it." I smile. She nods.

"Okay...well I have to go. Bye." She says before scurrying off quickly. I sigh before slowly walking towards where the boys are. I could use some sleep.