Chapter 11

// Dean //

"Beat that ass Bray!" Aymie yells jumping up and down. "There's a reason why I'm in his cult and not Roman's. Sorry,Not sorry." She shrugs. "Don't talk bad about the Samoan superman." I warn her. "Well-Hey no! No. Bad Roman!" She whines as he spears Bray and gets the win. She huffs and claps her hands slowly. "I suppose he did good." She mumbles.

We're backstage at Monday night raw. I had my match earlier and now I'm in catering with Aymie. Sadie had gone to help Sandra with a 'fashion emergency' of some sort. Aymie decided she'd stay with me.

Usually,I'd be opposed to this kind of thing. But Aymie is fun to be around and I've really been enjoying myself. I'm in an even happier mood than I was in earlier tonight. Sadie has been so happy that her sister is here. She can't stop smiling to save her life and it's making me really happy. Her smile is contagious.

"You know,I'm telling Roman that you weren't supporting him." I smirk. "He won't be too happy."

"Whatever. I'll just tell him that you were lying." She says before sticking her tongue out at me.

"So...Tell me about yourself?" Though it isn't mean to,It comes out as a question. What can I say? I'm not really used to this kind of thing but I didn't want an awkward silence.

"Ugh...I'm Aymie,Sadie's little sister." She shrugs.

"Well...Do you have a job?" I ask.

"Nope. But I plan to get one when me and Fay move to Florida. I really want to work with animals..."

"Did you just call Sadie Fay?" I ask in amusement. She nods. "Yeah. I call her that."

"Why?"

"It's her middle name. Her name is Sadie Tamara Fay Benson." She says. I hum.

"You finished high school?" I ask.

"Um..."

"Hey it's okay if you didn't. I'm not judging you." I state quickly. She shrugs and pushes some of her hair behind her ear. "Yeah well uhm-Don't tell Sadie." She mutters. I furrow my brow. "She doesn't know?"

"No. She thinks I was sick when graduation happened so I just had my diploma mailed. She also thinks that It got ripped up during some point." She admits.

"You have to tell her,She's gonna find out eventually."

"I know,I know! I'm keeping a lot of secrets from her lately." She mutters to herself. "Like what?" I ask curiously. She sighs. "Look,I'm only telling you this because I need to vent to someone and because for some reason we've connected and I feel like if you quit being an asshole to people,We'll be great friends." She says. I nod. She does seem like someone I can get along with easily.

"I haven't told Sadie that I didn't graduate because I feel like she's not proud of me. I haven't done anything that shows that I'm growing up,I haven't accomplished near as much as she has. And I know she's older than me but still,If I applied myself I'd be accomplishing things as well. The only thing that I've 'done' in recent years to make Sadie proud of me is graduate,And I didn't even do that!" She huffs. "And besides that,I've been keeping something even bigger from her...I have a drinking problem." She says.

"A-You have a drinking problem?" I ask.

"Shh. You have a big mouth!" She whisper yells. "Yeah I do. It kind of started when I was sixteen and it's spiraled out of control. Don't give me that look,I know I shouldn't have been drinking when I was sixteen." She hisses hitting my arm. "It's just,Mom was pissing me off when she was around me and most times she wasn't even there." She breathes. "I had no one to talk to because I didn't wanna bring Sadie down. She was 21 when I first got addicted to alcohol and it was two years after her attempted suicides. I just didn't wanna upset her again. I had to turn to something and since I couldn't turn to her...Well alcohol was there."