Chapter 34

A/N: Just in case you don't read my long ass authors note at the bottom,Here's the question I asked. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVORITE SEASON OF AMERICAN HORROR STORY WAS if you watch AHS. My favorites are Asylum,Freak show and murder house. Everyone seems to dislike freakshow and I can't figure out why. It was really good. XX

// Sadie //

I groan as I hear someone knocking on my door. It's eight o'clock at night isn't everyone asleep by now?...Okay maybe not. It's still early. But I'm tired! It's been a long day.

I sigh before crawling off the couch and walking slowly towards the door. I swing it open and sigh once again as I see Dean there. "Dean-"

"You're gonna love this I swear." He smiles. "Please,Just let me come in and show you this and if you hate it I'll go away...For the night." I bite my lip and nod slightly before turning to walk away. He walks in and closes the door behind him before walking towards the hotel kitchen. I notice he's got a lot of gift bags and I roll my eyes. I told him buying me things isn't gonna work.

"Come on." He smiles,Coming back from the kitchen empty handed. I mentally shrug before walking towards him. He grabs my hand and leads me into the kitchen. All the bags he has are sat on the counter,And though I know I won't accept whatever is in them,I'm curious to know hat he got me.

"Okay,First of all I'm sorry about this whole situation. I'm sorry I screwed up again. I really am. I'm also sorry I bought you that expensive stuff earlier. I should've known you wouldn't have accepted it. But I didn't. I was surprised that you didn't want to keep it. And that means that we should get to know each other better. I just hope we have the chance to do that." He smiles.

I nod,Listening to everything he says intently.

"Um,So first off I have something to show you." He smiles taking out his phone. His thumbs move across the screen quickly before he sets it down on the counter and pushes it towards me. I can see that he's pulled up a picture of what looks like a blueberry muffin and I furrow my brow,Wandering why he had to show me this.

"This is making me hungry." I mumble with a slight laugh.

"Just scroll through the pictures." He smiles.

"Alright. How many times can I scroll to the left before I see something I don't wanna see?" I ask jokingly. He smirks. "Is that a quote from one of those Drake songs you were listening to a while back?" He asks.

"It might be..." I mumble before scrolling through the photos.

He has pictures of a lot of different things and it seems like they're all in different places. Like,There's a photo of an American horror story poster which I can tell is in a store in the mall. Hot topic maybe. Then there's a picture of a solid gold wall. I think it's in the hotel somewhere.

"Do you get this?" Dean asks after I'm done looking at the pictures. "I found stuff that I knew that you liked and took pictures of it..." He says. I smile. "That's nice. And they're all in different places. Must've taken you a while."

"Yeah but it was worth it." He shrugs.

"Dean that's so nice of you I don't know what to say." I giggle. This was a really sweet gesture. Taking time out of his day to do something as simple as taking pictures of different things is really great. It may seem like a small thing to do but it really means a lot to me.

"Don't say anything. I'm not done yet." He smirks. "I have a video for you as well." He says.

Once he finds it he clicks on it and I lean my forearms on the counter,Looking down at the phone. I see a lot of my friends standing in what looks like his locker room. "Hi Sadie!" They all yell.