Chapter 15

Two weeks later

It's October by the way.

// Sadie //

"Come on Sadie,You got this girl!" Naomi clapped,Egging me on. I huffed,Running to the other end of the gym before running back as quickly as I could. "Three more and you're done!" She yells.

After completing the final three laps,I groan and clutch my stomach,bending over to catch my breath. "Woo! I didn't think you could do it." Naomi giggles. I nod,Agreeing with her. "Yeah I didn't think I could either." I breathe.

I've been in this gym with Naomi for around two hours now. I've ran the ropes,Done a few squats,Did the basic exercises (Push ups,Sit ups,Crunches,Jumping jacks) then I did a few pull ups,Ran the treadmill for a short amount of time and did a couple squat thrusts.

Thank god for Naomi being here to encourage me,As she has been for the past few days. If she wasn't here,I would've ditched after doing three push ups and gotten ice cream.

"Your body gets used to these exercises so quickly!" She compliments. "That's a really good thing. Your workouts can intensify constantly." She says. I nod. "Yeah,Thank you. Thanks for being here." I smile. "No problem. I have to go meet up with Jimmy. Lunch tomorrow?" She asks. I nod,Pulling her into a quick hug.

After she leaves,I plop down on the floor to catch my breath and take a sip from my water.

Working out isn't exactly what I call fun. I've never been the person that looked forward to any kind of physicality and unfortunately,I'm ninety percent sure that I never will be. Considering my job,That's not exactly a good thing.

Am I WWE diva? Nope. Am I on the big screen? No. But I still want to be in top physical condition because I'm always surrounded by beautiful people who are in great shape. So when Aymie called me,Telling me that she misses me and that she wants some way to feel connected to me other than phone calls,We spent a long time thinking.

She came up with what I thought was a horrible idea.

"We should work out together!" She'd said excitedly. "I mean,Think about it. It'll be amazing! You said that maybe I could come out in the next three weeks. Of coarse,You can't lose anything major in three weeks but what if we tone ourselves up and lose a couple pounds? We'll look a bit different to each other!"

I didn't understand it at first. I thought it was stupid. But she kept talking.

"We'll work out at the same time,We'll just send each other texts and keep it scheduled. We'll do the same workout routines and they'll intensify each day,Unless we really just can't do it. It'll be a great way to stay in shape and to stay motivated. Fitness never killed anyone!"

I disagreed with that last part,But she sounded so enthusiastic and,Well she was right. This is a good thing. We'll 'feel connected' to one another and we'll get to workout. It's good. These workouts have been kicking my ass but I've never felt better. I'm naturally slightly curvy but toning things up is not a bad idea.

I pick up my phone and quickly dial her number. She picks up on the second ring.

"Call an ambulance." She coughs. "I'm about to die."

I giggle. "This was your smart ass idea."

"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah." She huffs. "Oh god,Guess what!" She squeals.

"What?" I ask.

"Blake got a dog and he named him Mayo and it is the cutest!" She yells.

I roll my eyes and laugh. She's a mess.