Chapter 29

// Sadie //

I huff,Crossing my right leg over my left and crossing my arms. "Baby are you mad?" I roll my eyes at the question and turn away from Dean. "No,I'm not. I just don't want to be here,Sitting in a jail cell when I could be at the hotel sleeping because I have work tomorrow." I mutter softly.

He sighs and leans his head against the wall. "I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"You know,When Triple H and Stephanie find out about this-When Vince finds out about this,We're all dead." Roman growls. "Dean,Why the hell couldn't you have just acted like an adult and let it go. You have a beautiful girlfriend,Of coarse people will flirt with her on the occasion. Deal with it and deal with it the right way." He lectures.

"Well I'm sorry. I just didn't want Sadie to leave me for that douche bag." Dean grumbles.

"Excuse me?" I ask in disbelief. "Dean I don't even know the dude's name and I never will. Why the freak would I leave you for him? Do you not have an ounce of trust for me in your body?" I ask. Him thinking I'd leave him for some guy I don't even know really offends me. It's like he's calling me a hoe,Though I'm sure he's not. It just kinda bothers me that he assumes I'll leave him for the first guy that flirts with me.

"Well you never know about women." He mutters. I gasp.

Now,To be fair,I know that he's just a bit insecure when it comes to relationships because of what Renee did to him in the past. I should be open minded and willing to look over that comment and let it fly over my head. But I'm not.

"And you never know about men!" I huff. "God,You've got a million fan girls that wanna suck your dick! And half the time you're with them instead of me,But do I say anything? No I don't!" I really need to calm down. I can feel myself getting a little...Well angry and I don't like it.

"That's different. I have no intentions of doing anything with them. But I don't know about you. You could just be dating me because I'm Dean Ambrose,Not because you like me. And if that's the case then yeah you'd leave me for a different guy in a second." He spats.

"Alright guys I understand that tensions are high because we're in this cell but-"

"Oh so now I'm a gold digger? Now I'm only with you because you're famous? Honestly Dean,If you think that lowly of me then why are you even with me?" I cut Seth off. "I mean,Listen to yourself Dean. We've been together for like a month and you're already accusing me of being a gold digging,Unfaithful,Untrustworthy girlfriend and-And why? Have I ever given you a reason to believe I'm any of those things?" I ask.

"W-"

"No shut up!" I cut him off.

"You asked me a question!" He yells.

"It was rhetorical!" I huff. "I have not once asked you for anything,Dean. Other than when we went on that date,You haven't paid for anything of mine. You haven't bought me anything,You haven't taken me out again,And I've never asked you to buy me anything,Not even a cup of coffee! Don't ever be so ignorant to accuse me of gold digging again."

"I-"

"I'm not done." I spat. "As for the unfaithful part,What possesses you to even assume I'd ever cheat on you? First of all,I'm new to this whole relationship thing just like you. Having one relationship is enough stress for me so how the hell would I be able to have two? And despite what you might think,I'm not the type of girl who sleeps around with random dudes so I'm not doing that either! So there you go Dean Ambrose,I just told you the absolute truth and I gave you facts to back it up." I finish.

"...So our relationship is stressful to you?" He asks.

"For the love of god Dean,She just delivered a major pipebomb and you're still trying to argue?" Aymie asks. "Why don't you two just chill out and save the arguments for when you're alone."

"Oh shut up Aymie." I grumble.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing..." I sigh.

"You didn't answer the question,Sadie. Is our relationship stressful for you?" Dean asks. I roll my eyes before nodding. "Then...Then why are we even da-"

"Shut up Dean. Don't you even go there. Don't open that door because you won't like what's on the other side of it." I warn him. "Why do you say that?" He asks,A smirk coming to his lips. I sigh. "I'm the authority of common sense so let me share mine with you since you have none." I mumble. "You were just about to say,'Then why are we even dating' and then in a nonsense world,I would've said 'Yeah why are we dating?' and then more words would be exchanged and we'd break up for weeks and that'd be that. Eventually though,We'd get back together." I explain.

"What are you on about?" He asks.

"Lets not go down that road. Lets not waste our time. We are in a relationship Dean,Which means that we will fight. A lot. But I'll tell you what we're not gonna do. We're not gonna break up every time we fight. Now I'm going to tell you this one time and one time only. When we fight,We will make up. We'll talk it out and work it out and we'll try our hardest to make things right. If you're not willing to work hard to keep the relationship going strong,Then maybe you should just back out now."

"...That's kinda hot you know." He mutters. "You ordering me around-"

"Dean would you please just answer the girl's question! Are you gonna be willing to work with her to keep the relationship going?" Roman asks. Dean sighs before nodding. "Yeah. Yeah I am. I really like you and I'm not willing to let you go. " He smiles.

I nod,Biting my lip. "Come on,Give me a kiss. Give me a kissy kissy." He teases,Pinching my cheeks. I roll my eyes before pecking his lips softly. "Oh come on you can do better than that." He chuckles.

"Please wait until you get to the hotel room." Seth chuckles.

"OH MY GOD! Meredith!" Aymie yells.

"What?" I laugh.

"They didn't read Meredith her rights!" She yells again.

"Wha...Oh! Oh I know! Aymie is right guys! They never read us our Miranda rights!" Roman yells standing up. "They can't keep us in here!"

"Yeah but we'll still be in here for a while. Security guard dude went to get coffee remember? And he said he had 'Errands to run'." Dean mumbles. I shrug. "Let's play a game."